Other Sellers on Amazon
4 Year Asurion Home Audio & Video Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Surge protection starts when your product ships; mechanical and electrical failures are covered after manufacturer warranty expires
- If we can't fix it, we will issue you an Amazon Gift Card for full replacement value
- Protection when you need it from a name you can trust
- No deductibles or additional fees. Easy claims online or by phone. Contract is emailed to you within hours of your purchase.
- Fully Transferable. 100% refund within first 30 days
Genuine Replacement Cable for SENNHEISER HD570 HD590 HD500 HD200 HD210 HD270 HD490Live HD490 (1-sided cable) EH2200 EH2270 Headphones
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Genuine SENNHEISER replacement cable in original manufactures packaging
- The cable is single-sided 10ft (3m), with a 1/8" (3.5mm) stereo plug that connects to the music source (and 2.5mm plug connects to the headphone)
- The cable fit Sennheiser models: HD570, HD590, HD500, HD500A, HD200, HD210, HD270, HD490 (1-sided cable + Live), EH2200, EH2270
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
What I don't appreciate is the replacement cable cost ($17.59, as I write this). It's a plain vanilla cable with molded connectors. Since the micro jack on the headphones is recessed in a very small hole a generic replacement won't fit and Sennheiser locks us in to their proprietary cable. Then they take advantage of the situation by selling it at a high price. It's a good case of putting profits over customer service.
(UPDATE): I ordered the last replacement in 2013. Two years later, I am going to have to order a new one because of the same failure condition. I have to knock the rating down a star to a 3 because of this. It will be the 4th replacement I have had to order. At least its better than having to replace the entire headset every two years.
All in all, this is one of the only replacements by my headphones, so I will have to repurchase them again. But be forewarned to be very delicate in your care of this cord.