Alpine Genuine Suede Leather Sporty Watch Band - Black, Bown, Beige - 18mm, 20mm
|Band Material Type||Leather|
|Clasp type||Tang Buckle|
About this item
- Sporty suede leather watch band
- Supplied with pair of Stainless Steel 1.8mm thick Spring Bar and spring bar removing tool
- Fits approximate wrist sizes 6 - 7 1/2 inch
- Watch band taper width: Size of watch band x Size of Buckle: 18mm x 16mm, 20mm X 18mm
- One year warranty again any manufacturing defects
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
All our bands including back lining is made of genuine full grain leather. Our bands are of the highest quality which means we do not use split or bonded leather. This ensures that our bands do not crack after continuous wear. All of our bands have their keepers (moveable loops) both glued and stitched to reinforce their strength. We use only the best quality of stainless steel buckles. Unlike brass buckles, which often turn green after wear, our 316L stainless steel buckles are hypoallergenic, and keep their colour even after long-term wear. All of our leather bands are warrantied for 1 year against any manufacturing defects.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 6 x 1.25 x 0.25 inches; 0.63 Ounces
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Date First Available : August 8, 2018
- Manufacturer : ALPINE INTERNATIONAL
- ASIN : B07G9V12HZ
- Customer Reviews:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||STUNNING SELECTION|
|Band width||18 millimeters|
|Warranty||If this product is sold by Amazon, please review the manufacturer’s website for warranty information. If this product is sold by another party, please contact the seller directly for warranty information for this product. You may also be able to find warranty information on the manufacturer’s website.|
Top review from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
BTW, it's advertised as suede, but looks and feels far more like nubuck leather.Not complaining though!.