Genuine TERA PUMP Aquarium Cleaner Aquarium Fish Tank Gravel Sand Cleaner with Long Nozzle N Water Flow Controller - BPA Free (model: TRFTCLN)
& FREE Shipping on orders over $25.
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$6.00 (30%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- BEWARE OF COUNTERFEIT SELLERS: Do not buy from Terapump Direct / Tekzz / Marketing Allegiance LLC / Kingiht's Necessities / Kabble.
- WARNING: "TERAPUMP DIRECT" is NEVER related to "TERA PUMP". They are a CHINESE Seller who sell counterfeit pump.
- Brand New Packaging to combat counterfeit sellers! This is the ORIGINAL Aquarium Cleaner by TERAPUMP. Packaging now includes model number and Brand! Don't be fooled by Blank Generic Products.
- Two Types of Nozzles: Shorter Nozzle is for drainage & The Longer Nozzle is for cleaning fish leftover food, droppings and fine gravel / Takes the Waste out while Replacing the Water; Will not Hurt any Aquarium Life when in use
- Patented Unique Pump Filter Allows dirt and Sand to be Discharged along with water
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Manual Squeezing pump.
Ideal for use when replacing water in aquarium tank without damage to the aqaurium life
- Fast Tranfer Rates: 1.5 Gallon per Minute
- Total Length: 64"
- Suction Tube Length: 51.5"
- Main Material: Polyethylene, EVA and PVC (BPA Free)
- Suction Tube Inner Diameter: 1.7"
- Discharge Tube Length: 5.4"
Aquarium Cleaner Siphon Pump
- Manually operated liquid transfer pump
- Portable, light weight and heavy-duty material
- Two types of nozzle: Shorter nozzle for drainage, longer nozzle for gravel cleaning
- Patented unique pump filter allows dirt in sand to be discharged along with water
- Hand pump to initiate the siphon to start transferring liquid from one receptacle to another
- Doesn't hurt any Aquarium Life when in Use
- Removes waste while replacing the water
- Easily Empty Containers. User-friendly siphon work
Compare with similar items
AQUANEAT Aquarium Fish Tank Gravel Cleaner Siphon Vacuum for Water Changing Sand Cleaner
25 Foot - Python No Spill Clean and Fill Aquarium Maintenance System
Aqueon Medium Siphon Vacuum Aquarium Gravel Cleaner, 9-Inch
LONDAFISH Electric Fish Tank Vacuum Cleaner Syphon Operated Gravel Water Filter Cleaner Sand Washer
KEDSUM Aquarium Cleaner, Aquarium Fish Tank Gravel Sand Cleaner with Extension Tube and Water Flow Controller,Fish Tank Vacuum Siphon with 64GPH Max Flow
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||SOJITEK||CLL Pet Supplies||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||QuWei Home||KEDSUM|
|Size||1 Pump||—||25 Feet||9 in., 15-35 Gallon||—||—|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So, you have to be very careful when you're sucking the dirty of our tank that the other side is still sitting in the bucket and not splashing all over the floor. My old cleaning pump had a black clip that would fasten to the bucket edge and lock the tubing down to the bucket so it wouldn't fall out. That was nice.
The tube could be slightly larger, but I elevated my waste bucket (by stacking it on another bucket) so it was high enough to allow the tubing to properly sit in the bucket yet still reach the bottom of the tank.
The quality is done well, the product works as expected, the flow control valve slows it down (to about what our old one used to run at) and the "wide open" (no flow) is great for re-filling with clean water because I don't have to sit and wait too long.
My substrate is small pebbles, and this barely lifts them. I have no worries about anything getting stuck in there, though I'm sure gravel would be different. All in all, I'm glad I ordered this over what I could find at the pet store.
It is a little bit tough to keep the water pumping through when the water gets pretty low. I have a 30G stank and recently had to empty it and once I got down to about the last 10 gallons or so it was tough to keep that going. But that's to be expected when siphoning.
Overall great product!!
Ok, I have to say, this is working really well. And my concerns for the quality were incorrect. I have been using this regularly for the past few months and it is working great. The hand pump to start the flow is easy to use and it doesn’t suck to fast to take all my sand out of the bottom of my tank, although it does take some, but that is what you get with sand. If the vacuum portion was longer, it probably would not suck so much sand. I raised the review by one star because the quality is much better than I originally thought but I am still only giving 4 stars because it doesn’t work quite as well as I would like. I did order another one for my mother in law because she liked how it works and just bought a fish tank.
Original Post- 8/19/17
I got this because it has a hand pump to start the syphon, and it is supposed to work with sand substrate. The sand portion of the tube is a little short for sand in my opinion, but the flow control valve should slow the rate of flow so it will hopefully not suck up all my sand, but not as much fish poop either. I will update the review after I have used it more and see how much it lasts. I am very concerned because the seams on the tubing feel very thin, especially where the valve is. Again, we will see how long it lasts. I took a star for the general flimsy feeling, and another star because the instructions claim it comes with a zip lock bag for storage, which it did not.