|Model||Genuine Toyota Parts - Motor Sub-Assy, Blow (87103-0C040)|
|Item Weight||3.95 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||8 x 8 x 8 inches|
|Item model number||87103-0C040|
|Manufacturer Part Number||87103-0C040|
|OEM Part Number||87103-0C040|
|Cover Included||Genuine Toyota Parts - Motor Sub-Assy, Blow (87103-0C040)|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $11.94 shipping
3-Year EXT - Automotive Parts ($125-150)from Warrantech
- Please note, protection plan details will be delivered by EMAIL ONLY, via AmazonSupport@Warrantech.com within 72 hours of purchase. Please print a copy of the email for your records.
- Keeps your vehicle parts purchase protected after its manufacturer’s warranty expires, as per the terms and conditions found on the protection plan product page. Coverage and claim limits apply. See protection plan details below by clicking on the "Warranty"link.
- Repair coverage begins the day after manufacturer’s warranty expiration, typically 1 year from purchase date.
- Plan provides coverage for replacement of covered parts. Labor costs are not covered. Part failures that are a result of not performing the manufacturer’s specified care, maintenance and/or inspection services are not covered.
- If a covered part cannot be replaced, you will be reimbursed with an Amazon gift card for up to the amount of your original product purchase price.
TOYOTA Genuine (87103-0C040) Blower Motor Sub-Assembly
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Toyota Quality Assured, Genuine Toyota Parts OEM Only, Not After Market
Customers also viewed these products
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you have any issue with the blower in your 2008+ tundra or sequoia I recommend staring by replacing this part first.
Update for 2019...Unfortunately, it's already going out. Making the same noise as the one I replaced except this one only lasted about 25k miles. It's a must have part for me so I'll be ordering another. We'll see how long this one lasts.