Amazon Vehicles Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Gifts for Dad Shop Popular Services twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 10 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 21 reviews
on February 15, 2011
I ordered a pair of these which arrived today. I have other pairs of Wrangler jeans, and figured the sizing would be the same, boy was I wrong. These jeans arrived today, and compared to my other Wrangler jeans, these are nearly 2 sizes SMALLER in the waist for the SAME SIZE on the tag. I know they are cheap jeans, at only $17, but, they should size the same as all of the other pairs I've bought. Needless to say, I will not be buying another pair of these worthless jeans ever again.
review image
on August 4, 2015
The pants don't match the color of what is online. It does fit as expected, however, 2 months later the belt loop broke off. Guess what? There's a 30 day warranty so it's acceptable for the pants to break within 2 months and you're out of luck. It was basically a waste of money.
review image
on March 23, 2015
I ordered the "storm" color jean, I, instead, received a Wrangler Men's relaxed fit jean that is medium blue. Go figure? I need to return the jean that I received; however, I really want the Storm color jean (size 38W/32L).
on February 29, 2008
I ordered a pair of these a few weeks ago, and althought they fit fine, the material is not the same as it used to be. It appears to be thinner and lighter in weight. It wrinkles badly in the wash and feels more like lightweight canvas than denim. Visually it's different too. These have vertical white threads that don't show in the online pictures. I would not buy these again.
on July 3, 2015
These pants are comfortable and will fit perfectly after I have worn them for awhile.
on March 19, 2013
Poor construction. Belt loop ripped out on first wash and considering I don't wear a belt, it's just shoddy workmanship.
on January 26, 2015
I am losing weight
on October 27, 2009
These jeans are the same kind of jeans who would find at popular name brand clothing retailers. It's made of the same material (which is 100 percent cotton) as other name brand jeans. But these Wranglers jeans seem to be thicker and more durable than the other name brand jeans. And you won't have to pay $65 dollars-that's when they're "on sale" at Dillard's or Banana Republic--for the same pair of jeans. The popular name brand clothing lines (Hollister, GAP, Abercrombie & Fitch, DKNY, etc). should follow by Wrangler Jeans' example.
on September 15, 2009
This has been one of the best experiences a person could have. The product is excellant. Delivery time very impressive and cost unbelieveable. How I wish all experiences were this good.
on January 5, 2011
On Time Best Price I Found Anywere I Give You 100% But All Is Here Is 5. And They Fit Never Could Fine Anything That Would . Sweet All The Offline Place Like W-M You Know W-M There Size 30-40-50 Im Not That Big Be Doing Biss Here From Now On And You Carry My Size Sweet Sweet. Raa
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.