|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$24.99 - $52.50 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- 55% Cotton/45% Polyester
- Machine Wash
- Solid-tone dress shirt featuring spread collar, chest pocket, and single-button cuff
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B008Y8UYD8
- Item model number: 30B3389
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 28, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
1. Great value
2. Many styles and colors
3. Good material
This is a deal breaker.
The length of fabric from the wrist to the shoulder is overly twisted and cannot be straightened. I purchased 3 styles of this shirt and it proved to be the same for everyone one. Do yourself a favor and just buy one and try it out, if you like it then maybe you got a good batch. I was a doofus and purchased three at once (against the advice of my amazing, all knowing and always right wife) and had to return all three.
p.s. my wife made me write that line, it was not of my own volition.
- The fabric pills fairly quickly, as other reviewers have noted, and it is quite thin. After a few wears the shirt looks dingy.
- These are not actually "fitted" shirts. The opening for the arm is large, probably standard across sizes. The result is a puffy sleeve with a couple of inches of extra material. Same for the waist. These shirts may not billow at the belt as much as some others do, but if it's labeled "fitted" then the waist should be narrower than around the chest, and these aren't. It's just a parallel cut down the sides.
I am not very skinny (5 ft 7 inch and 185 pounds), but these shirts are just fitted enough for me (I get 16 / 32-33).
Im a pediatrician, and as a group we dress less formal than other doctors, ie., we do not wear white coats and I usually dont wear a tie. So my shirt really has to look good on its own. These are great! Very non-iron so right out of the dryer they dont have any wrinkles. A subtle shine that has gotten me nice comments from lots of people. I recently started adding in magnetic collar stays to keep the collars from flapping around, which are working great also.
I do agree with some reviewers that eventually the fabric develops pilling/lumps - but for me this is after two years worth of use, which I consider a reasonable lifetime for a shirt used at least once a week.
I do also agree that this shirt is not "super" fitted - it is not skin tight, which I actually like. If you want that, I would recommend Zara, H&M, or uniqlo dress shirts. My skinny friend really likes their shirts and they look good on him.
I find that this shirt is appropriately fitted compared to the billowing dress shirts of my youth!
1. I'm 6'1" and 195, I wear a 17 34-35 and it fits perfectly.
2. It's a fitted shirt, not a slim fit shirt. I have an a slightly athletic build, and it's perfect.
3. The feel of the fabric is amazing. I hate scratchy shirts. This is just incredibly comfortable.
4. It's truly iron free. I take it out of the dryer and hang it right away.
5. No allergies. I get contact allergies to lots of different materials. I'm not sure the exact source, but this shirt...no allergies.
There is one down side to this shirt. It does not hold up well. I think it's reasonable to say that after 10 washes, it shows considerable thinning. You will then be the proud owner of a sexy fitted semi translucent shirt. I think the positives far outweighs this set back. I buy this shirt when on sale for about $14. In fact I buy about 20 at a time. I consider it disposable. I have it in my cart and when the price drops, I'll be buying more.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I have always loved GB shirts - very comfortable, good price, looks great. I had lost some weight recently, and decided to try their "fitted" shirts, which I haven't worn... Read morePublished 4 months ago by latebuck
I found this at macy's in the mall 3 years, ive bought several brands at the time and 3 years later my favorite dress shirt is this one..... Read morePublished 4 months ago by luke2424
Nice to find a slim fit dress shirt for my 18 inch neck. Impossible to find in local stores. Thank you Geoffrey Beene and Amazon!Published 5 months ago by JW
For the most part, these pocketed shirts are of very good quality (there have been 2 or 3 of lesser quality, which depends upon country of origin). Read morePublished 6 months ago by D. Davis
I buy these for my husband to wear to work. They wash and wear well and don't fade quickly.Published 9 months ago by Amazon Customer