Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 121 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 124 reviews
VINE VOICEon November 27, 2014
I'll start by saying why I love this shirt:

1. I'm 6'1" and 195, I wear a 17 34-35 and it fits perfectly.
2. It's a fitted shirt, not a slim fit shirt. I have an a slightly athletic build, and it's perfect.
3. The feel of the fabric is amazing. I hate scratchy shirts. This is just incredibly comfortable.
4. It's truly iron free. I take it out of the dryer and hang it right away.
5. No allergies. I get contact allergies to lots of different materials. I'm not sure the exact source, but this shirt...no allergies.

There is one down side to this shirt. It does not hold up well. I think it's reasonable to say that after 10 washes, it shows considerable thinning. You will then be the proud owner of a sexy fitted semi translucent shirt. I think the positives far outweighs this set back. I buy this shirt when on sale for about $14. In fact I buy about 20 at a time. I consider it disposable. I have it in my cart and when the price drops, I'll be buying more.
on August 7, 2014
High quality material, especially for the price, but it fits MUCH larger than expected. This shirt is sized to measurements, of course, but if you wear a size "medium," expect this shirt to fit like a size "large."

I purchased two of these shirts at the same time - one grey and one white. The grey one fits MUCH larger than I expected, and the white one fits just larger than I expected. I do not understand why, because they both have the same measurements. The white shirt had been worn and just thrown in a plastic bag when I purchased it, while the grey one was packaged like you would expect a grey shirt to be packaged, so I'm sure that has something to do with it.

Overall, I would buy this product again, but I would buy a smaller size next time.
on April 11, 2014
Bought several shirts of different brands at the same time, all the same size - 18.5/34-35. Unfortunately this one was a little snug in the front where the others fit great. Otherwise this is a great shirt, the quality is superb, the cloth isn't overly sheen like a lot of sateen shirts are (especially black ones), and the collar stays put.

One other thing about this, but it's more because of the sateen cloth style, it collects dust and dog hair easily. On most shirts that wouldn't even show but on the black one it does. Have to keep a lint roller handy, especially if this has been on the rack for a while.

-D
on March 22, 2016
I found this at macy's in the mall 3 years, ive bought several brands at the time and 3 years later my favorite dress shirt is this one..... So I look it up on amazon and here it is, I ordered 3 of the same exact shirt because I love it so much, I sell cars.
on November 22, 2014
Fits well. It says "slim fit," but don't worry--it's not tight. In fact, it could actually stand to be a little more form-fitting depending upon the situation in which it's being worn. Work? It's good. Night out? Could be slimmer. That said, it has a nice sheen to it. I like it.
on March 23, 2016
I have always loved GB shirts - very comfortable, good price, looks great. I had lost some weight recently, and decided to try their "fitted" shirts, which I haven't worn in over 20 years. If I was going on a job interview tomorrow, this is the shirt I would wear! I was comfortable, fit extremely well, and looked professional. Great job, again!
on September 1, 2014
If you prioritize comfort, look no further. The sateen shirt is absolutely the softest material you could ever find is a standard dressy work shirt. Like the name implies, the sateen feels a bit like satin. However, with the looseness of the fabric, it does not "drape" as well as a pure cotton shirt or some blends. The fabric has a bit of a hang to it. The shirt tends to roll a bit downward. It is also a tiny bit warm. Still, I will buy more because these shirts are as light as a breeze.
on September 5, 2013
If you hate to iron (and who doesn't?) this is the shirt for you. Even though other brands may claim they are iron-free, I've never found one before this that comes out of the dryer as wear-ready. Its fabric is soft and comfortable and wears well. Have purchased a dozen or more of these shirts through the years and have never had a problem with the fit.
on June 30, 2015
These Geoffrey Beene sateen shirts are the best. They don't wrinkle, feel soft and fresh against your skin, especially in this weather in South Florida. I'm getting a pair in each color.
on February 17, 2014
It's so hard to find dress shirts for my 16 year old son. Since he started getting bigger for football none of his dress shirts fit. I tried one of these shirts and they fit perfect. The fact that I have prime makes it even better I get it in two days. Amazon makes shopping so much easier.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.