Top positive review
Consider it disposable.
on November 27, 2014
I'll start by saying why I love this shirt:
1. I'm 6'1" and 195, I wear a 17 34-35 and it fits perfectly.
2. It's a fitted shirt, not a slim fit shirt. I have an a slightly athletic build, and it's perfect.
3. The feel of the fabric is amazing. I hate scratchy shirts. This is just incredibly comfortable.
4. It's truly iron free. I take it out of the dryer and hang it right away.
5. No allergies. I get contact allergies to lots of different materials. I'm not sure the exact source, but this shirt...no allergies.
There is one down side to this shirt. It does not hold up well. I think it's reasonable to say that after 10 washes, it shows considerable thinning. You will then be the proud owner of a sexy fitted semi translucent shirt. I think the positives far outweighs this set back. I buy this shirt when on sale for about $14. In fact I buy about 20 at a time. I consider it disposable. I have it in my cart and when the price drops, I'll be buying more.