Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by The Lone Bellow GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon ballerss3 ballerss3  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 183 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 194 reviews
on June 19, 2017
Seems as advertised. Got if for my wife to replace a clothes bag that didn't roll. She hasn't used it yet but seems to like it very well...which is the bottom line for me.
on July 24, 2015
The description on this Garment Bag does not give the width or thickness of the bag.
I wanted to replace an American Tourister bag that I have because it does not have the opening cloth with pockets that this bag has.
However this bag is much thinner than my American Tourister bag - translation is that I can get so many more clothes in my American Tourister bag.
I returned this Geoffrey Beene Garment bag very disappointed in the thickness.
on May 30, 2015
I travel often for work. I can easily get a couple of suits and shirts in here, along with a couple days worth of casual clothes. Shoes can be somewhat tricky. Overall, a pretty good bag for the price. My only complaint is that one of the front plastic feet broke off the bottom - likely due to being thrown around by the airline. Have had multiple different suitcases and bags over the years and this hasn't been an issue.
on January 15, 2017
I bought this bag in June of 2016. By December, it had broken after only a small number of uses and usually with no more than 2 suits packed. In addition, although it appeared upon purchase to be within the size guidelines for carry-on baggage, I've had a couple of instances in which the airport personnel forced me to check it.
on May 5, 2017
Good quality for the price.
on November 20, 2016
Cheap, wobbly construction.
on October 17, 2014
I absolutely love this bag! Its so perfect for everything I travel with, I have used it on flights and just going to hotels etc. Nothing has broken on it, I think when people on here say the hanger clip broke that they never tried putting it back on, as it does pop off from time to time, but it doesn't break. Everything is still in perfect condition and I bought this quite a few months ago. I am very impressed and am extremely happy with this. I hope everyone uses this as their travel bag, they really deserve the money.
on December 2, 2016
Tolls well and fits a full suit unlike other rolling hanging bags. Length when unodded definitely fits a suit jacket...why would anyone make one that doesn't, but lots do. Not carry on size, but holds stuff. I purchased and returned several more expensive ones before finding good this one.
on September 25, 2015
I not happy at all with this purchase. I did not use it for about a month. I then took a trip and one of the snaps broke. Ok I can deal wit that. I put a couple of suits in the bag, hung it up at the hotel and the chain on the metal hanger was so week that it bent making it useless. I tried to return the product but it was too late. Trust me. This thing is made very cheaply. Don't waste your money like I did.
on November 6, 2016
Good balance between low price and decent quality. You get what you pay for but for our needs this worked great for half the price of other products. My suit arrived perfectly and all other contents safe. Buy away. Only complaint is you can see wear and tear on it. But I would expect nothing less.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.