Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 526 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 571 reviews
on October 26, 2015
This is a wrinkle free shirt, but please note that the texture is not like most of the wrinkle free shirts. This one is very soft. It looks also great. Everything is the same as described.

Updates: I can't call this a real wrinkle free shirt. After the first wash, it became uglier as there are my wrinkles that can't be gotten rid of without ironing. And it seems the shirt can carry a lot of static which after the wash, a lot of small particles attached to the surface and the shirt doesn't look as nice as before the wash. Two stars are deducted.
review image
on February 7, 2013
I really like this shirt. It is a little lighter than I usually wear but summer is coming up so that will make it cooler. Fit is good. Color is great. I will probable buy the same shirt again just so I can have two. I am 5' 11" 185 lbs and got the 16 inch neck with 34/35 sleeves
on March 23, 2014
I'm purchasing another one of these shirts because my husband loves them. When he said he needed a new white dress shirt I looked around on Amazon and came across this. It looked nice so I bought it. Well, after wearing it he just raved about it - it was the most comfortable, high quality white shirt he'd ever owned, it fit perfectly, the fabric is great...
It really does look nice on him and is tons better than those white dress shirts you can practically see through. It came through the wash beautifully too. I can't say enough about it. So he asked me to get him a second one and I'm on here now to do that.
on April 30, 2015
To be fair, I just opened this item and have not yet worn it.

However, I bought this shirt on Amazon for 16.49 at the same time that I bought this shirt http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00B4X6J0M/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 for 22.00.

This Geoffrey Beene shirt, despite being priced about five dollars cheaper, is far better in terms of quality. It is a very well-constructed and good-looking shirt. The Amanti dress shirt had threads that were unraveling right out of the package.

This looks like a great dress shirt, especially for the price.
on October 7, 2015
The sizing is as expected, however I thought the material was average. It is too thin and I don't wear it often because I feel like it will wear easily. It wrinkles easily and doesn't fold evenly. I like to fold up the sleeves to my lower bicep with all my work dress shirts, and it doesn't look very good IMO. I'd say you get what you pay for for this shirt. I would compare it to Van Heusen dress shirts in terms of expectations of price, quality, fit, and appearance.
on October 27, 2013
I've been wearing these Geoffrey Beene silk shirts for over a year now, and have just started purchasing them through Amazon because of the substantial savings of online shopping vs buying outright at my local Macy's outlet. To anyone who hasn't tried one of these shirts on: you don't know what you're missing. These shirts wear well, are extremely breathable, and wash up like new. (hang and let air dry though for best results) They also are extremely resistant to wrinkling, which is nice if you throw it over the back of a chair and forget to hang it up properly. It's the kind of shirt that wears like it isn't there: It isn't awkward to move around in, and the fabric is light and soft. To anyone who wonders who to measure for one of these shirts, my advice would be to measure exactly. Some brands have some wiggle room in the measurements, these shirts do not. If you know that you have a 16.5" neck, buy the 16.5" necked shirt. What size you order is exactly the size you get... and these shirts don't shrink either, so don't account for shrinkage when you measure. A quality piece.

As a side note: if you are a tall man with long arms, then you need to have at least one of these shirts in your collection. I have a 6'4" arm-span from wrist to wrist, measuring across the back with arms extended in either direction, and the 36-37" sleeved shirt is the only shirt that I own where I don't have to roll up the sleeves because the arms are too short.
I've been wearing this style of Geoffrey Beene shirt for years. They fit nicely, wash up extremely well, don't need ironing, and wear well.

This is a replacement shirt for another black one that I simply wore out over the course of a few years of weekly washing and wearing. I especially love that these shirts come in neck and sleeve length measurements. Well, I have long arms and when I buy a medium they are just too short, but when I buy a large the neck is too big. This is the perfect solution to my work dress shirt dilemma.

5 stars and I will definitely buy again.
on July 5, 2014
Gift recipient had to return because, although he has identical shirts in different colors and same size that still fit, all the colors being manufactured now are too small. Would be great if larger neck sizes were available. He especially likes the slight sheen of the sateen and that they don't require ironing if removed promptly from the dryer. Beene makes a big and tall version, but it seems to only be available through big and tall stores, in the fifties per shirt, plus tax and shipping. These available through Amazon were recently being sold at an unbelievable $9.90 apiece. Too bad the reduced sizes prevented him from stocking up on these for his everyday work wear.
on March 14, 2017
Very nice shirt and nice red color. Fits as I expected 16.6 x 36/37 shirt should. I would definitely buy this shirt again.
on August 6, 2017
Washing well and wearing well as of third or fourth wear. It looks nice and fit as expected. There were some threads when we first purchased it-- but just snip them. This is not a recurring problem. I would buy again.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.