|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$15.99 - $52.50 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- 55% Cotton/ 45% Polyester
- Machine Wash
- Button-front dress shirt featuring patch pocket at chest and long sleeves with mitered cuffs
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Long sleeve wrinkle free dress shirt
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B008Y8UYEC
- Item model number: 30B3756
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 26, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
This black shirt was bought for a special occasion and I did not think I would wear a black colored shirt very often. However, I received so many compliments when I wore this shirt, both from males and females, that I am wearing this shirt more often.
If you are looking for good quality clothing, I think this brand is exceptional.
All the stitching is puckered. Good color - very rich looking
Not made in America
They're very comfortable to wear and require little if any ironing which is a requirement of any shirt I buy.
I find them a great deal compared to shirts costing up to $50.
Highly recommended. If you have an athletic buiid they make a fit tailored for you as well.
Updates: I can't call this a real wrinkle free shirt. After the first wash, it became uglier as there are my wrinkles that can't be gotten rid of without ironing. And it seems the shirt can carry a lot of static which after the wash, a lot of small particles attached to the surface and the shirt doesn't look as nice as before the wash. Two stars are deducted.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I received as it was unpacked before and dirty, the first thing that I did was to take it to the laundryPublished 1 month ago by Ro
Low quality. Thin material. Loose threads all over. Compared to the Eagle brand shirts, this is not good at all. A little cheaper than Eagle but I won't buy again.Published 1 month ago by Matthew T. Murrah
Nice shirt, only problem it is prone to wrinkles first time you wash it. Subsequent washes seem to alleviate the wrinkles.Published 1 month ago by dcroybal