- Series: Oxford Mathematical Monographs
- Paperback: 320 pages
- Publisher: Clarendon Press; 2 edition (December 4, 1997)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0198502702
- ISBN-13: 978-0198502708
- Product Dimensions: 9.1 x 0.7 x 6.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,104,440 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Geometric Quantization (Oxford Mathematical Monographs) 2nd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Customers who bought this item also bought
"Revised to simplify the presentation, provide additional examples, and correct errors in the First Edition." --American Mathematical Monthly
". . . the second edition clearly contains much that is new; in addition, the old material has been substantially rewritten and reorganized . . . . the arrangement of topics has been altered, so as to produce a more natural development from classical to quantum . . . . an attractive presentation of a dynamic subject." --P.L. Robinson, Mathematical Reviews
About the Author
Dr N. M. J. Woodhouse, Wadham College, Oxford, OX1 3PN.
Browse award-winning titles. See more