Georganics - Organic Mineral-Rich Teeth Whitening Toothpaste - Non-foaming Formula with Organic Virgin Coconut Oil - Vegan, SLS, Cruelty and Fluoride Free - Spearmint - 120ml
Enhance your purchase
|Age Range (Description)||Adult|
|Material Type Free||Fluoride Free|
About this item
- SLS and fluoride free toothpaste that removes dental plaque naturally: High in key minerals, our vegan coconut oil toothpaste is developed to cleanse teeth naturally. It provides all-day protection and removes surface stains without being harsh on your teeth
- Efficient teeth cleaning formula: Our advanced non-foaming formula contains naturally derived ingredients to help provide all-day protection from toxins and stains and supports the natural remineralization process. It gently strengthens teeth and heals gums
- Organic and cruelty-free daily dental care product: We only use food grade certified and natural ingredients for all of our products and we do not test on animals as we are certified PETA
- Zero waste: We are completely dedicated to reducing our environmental impact with our compostable packaging. All our products are designed to be plastic-free using only biodegradable materials when possible and recyclable glass and aluminium
- 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed: At Georganics, we want to offer you the best customer and user experience with our eco-friendly products that are locally sourced to support UK businesses and hand-crafted in West Sussex, England
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Product detailsScent:Spearmint | Size:4.05 Fl Oz (Pack of 1)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 5.08 x 4.45 x 3.5 inches; 9.88 Ounces
- Item model number : TP120SM
- Date First Available : January 21, 2020
- Manufacturer : Georganics
- ASIN : B019CW6WZS
Best Sellers Rank:
#50,680 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #461 in Toothpaste
- Customer Reviews:
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Compare with similar items
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Nope. Wrong. This isn’t toothpaste. Not how you think of any toothpaste ever, not even the tablet kind. And it tastes awful, almost no mint flavor to it at all. I figured oh well, I will just use it up and say I did it. Maybe it’ll grow on me. No. That isn’t even remotely the worst part.
I couldn’t even make it to day 3 of using this product. It caused the inside of my mouth to peel and caused sores. My mouth would bleed any time I brushed my teeth or ate anything too solid. I ended up just rinsing my mouth with salt water for the rest of the week because I couldn’t even brush my teeth because it was so bad.
Now, while I do think I had an extreme reaction to this product, I suspect it was whatever ingredients it is that gives it that overly thick paste texture. Sensitive teeth and gums, or those with allergies to chemicals beware. I do not recommend testing this product out on your dime.
It really is a shame because the concept was brilliant and I would have loved for this to have been a successful venture.
Top reviews from other countries
It comes in a glass jar with a metal lid and it was parcelled up using cardboard.
I have been pleasantly surprised by the product, it has a taste that takes a bit of getting used to but I think that is because we get used to very minty, foamy commercially produced products.
It leaves my teeth feeling very clean and fresh with a slightly salty aftertaste which isn't unpleasant. I got a proper telling off from my dentist on my last visit (they are quite difficult people to please I find) so I'm hoping they'll notice a difference. .I do.
I don't find it chalky. It is a little less creamy and more powdery than regular toothpaste, probably because of Sodium Bicarbonate but I don't mind it at all. I found it important to keep my head up while brushing because toothpaste will transform into water and drip down. I also smear it all over my teeth before I start brushing. It leaves my teeth clean and fresh. I would recommend everyone to try if it's a good choice for them.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.