4 Year Asurion Kitchen Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
George Foreman 15-Serving Indoor/Outdoor Electric Grill, Silver, GGR50B
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 15+ Servings - It’s tailgate time! The 240 square inches of circular grilling surface lets you make over 15 servings for large groups of people
- George Tough Nonstick Coating - There’s a lot to love about this nonstick coating; it’s durable, easy to clean, and removes the need for butter and oil
- Indoor/Outdoor Removable Stand - Don’t let the weather keep you from the glory of grilling; the easy-to-remove stand takes you from patio to countertop in no time
- Adjustable Temperature Control - The temperature probe lets you choose from five heat settings to get the best results on any kind of food
- Apartment-Approved - Your landlord will love this grill just as much as you do because the fully electric system gives you high-quality grilling with no charcoal, no propane, and no flare-ups
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
George Foreman Indoor/Outdoor Grill
Hope you’re hungry! (Or have lots of friends!) The George Foreman indoor/outdoor grill has room for over 15 servings of delicious meats, veggies, kabobs, desserts, and more! Plus, it’s right there in the name and it’s totally true-you can use this grill just as easily outdoors as you can indoors. It’s made possible by the removable grill stand that’s sturdy on the patio and can be removed for countertop grilling. Add in the removable grill plate and the patented fat-removing slope, and you’ve got the power to create large, tasty portions of everyone’s favorites with simple cleanup, to boot. What-and where-will you grill?
- Color: Silver
- Domed lid: Yes
- Drip tray: Yes
- Indoor-Outdoor: Yes
- Non-stick surface: Yes
- Patented slope design: Yes
- Plates: One
- Variable temperature control: Yes
- Volts: 120
- Wattage: 1600
The low-profile stand attached to the grill bottom keeps the grill elevated for safe use on most countertop surfaces.
Adjustable Temperature Control
Perfect heat is the secret ingredient. The temperature probe lets you choose from five heat settings to get the best results on any kind of food.
Don’t let the weather keep you from the glory of grilling. The easy-to-remove stand takes you from patio to countertop in no time.
Your landlord will love this grill just as much as you do. The fully electric system gives you high-quality grilling with no charcoal, no propane, and no flare-ups.
The dishwasher-safe drip tray collects excess fat and grease so you don’t have to. How nice is that?
Removable Grill Plate
No Charcoal! No Lighter Fluid!
Ditch the mess and hassle of charcoal and experience the power and convenience of electric grilling.
Hope you’re hungry! (And have lots of friends!) The George Foreman Indoor/Outdoor Electric Grill has room for over 15 servings of delicious meats, veggies, kabobs, desserts, and more! Plus, it’s right there in the name and it’s totally true—you can use this grill just as easily outdoors as you can indoors. It’s made possible by the removable grill stand that’s sturdy on the patio and can be removed for countertop grilling. Add in the durable nonstick coating and the patented fat-removing slope, and you’ve got the power to create large, tasty portions of everyone’s favorites with simple cleanup, to boot. What—and where—will you grill.
Grilling really can't get much easier than this. After assembling the grill (which takes only a few minutes), simply plug it in and allow about 10 minutes to fully preheat the surface while you gather your steaks, kebabs, or whatever's to be grilled. The electric heat has an adjustable range from low (for keeping food warm) to high (for searing steaks). The nonstick grill surface not only means you can use a minimum of added fat, but it also makes cleanup a cinch. The surface has a subtle slope, with channels that draw accumulated fat or other liquids into a tray just below the surface. The high domed and vented lid helps create a circular flow of hot air to ensure even cooking--particularly important for a large roast or whole chicken.
The grill can be placed either directly on a tabletop or atop its pedestal. On its own, the grill surface stands about 6 inches high; with the pedestal, it stands about 2-1/2 feet high, not counting the domed lid. The pedestal is plenty sturdy for cooking, but the grill still seems a bit top-heavy, so pay special attention if grilling in a high-traffic area or near kids. Because of the easy electric heat, this grill can be used outdoors or indoors--when using it indoors, though, be prepared for potential spattering, steam, or other side effects of cooking. --Cynthia Nims
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update 12/20/17: The grill has been terrific so far and is performing without any problems. No problem with the cord or plug in getting too hot. It’s winter now so we won’t be using it much until next season. I’ll give another update then.
NO they aren't going to make your food taste like charcoal... I don't know why anyone would think anything other than charcoal would do that... That being said- who on earth does anyone want food that tastes like coal and chemicals? I sure won't miss lugging bags of charcoal and lighter fluid home!!
The dome lid? Genius! It locks in the moisture and it made for the most juicy burgers you'd ever had- hold the grease! After cooking 8 burgers the grease tray looked pretty full. They were large burgers though. So i'd say maybe between batches for fatty foods like burgers that you would have to lift the plate up and drain the fat. It does have open slats in the grill bottom so if the grease tray goes over, it'll come out the bottom. That could be a good or bad thing depending on how you look at it. Ha.
No it doesn't come with an actual thermostat but you can easily drill you a hole into the lid and screw one on there. They are available here on amazon or your local hardware stores.
Hope this helps!!
Plug stopped working 4/2017
GOOD NEWS - ***3 year warranty!! Call 1-800-231-9786 for great help and plug replacement.
Most recent customer reviews
Fat catcher works great. I use mine outdoors and indoors. No mess.