Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $19.37 shipping
George Foreman 12+ Servings Upto 15 Indoor/Outdoor Electric Grill, Silver, GGR50B
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$26.42 (22%)|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||22.2 x 20.5 x 13 inches|
|Item Weight||21 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 12+ Servings Upto 15 - It’s tailgate time! The 240 square inches of circular grilling surface lets you make over 12+ Servings Upto 15 for large groups of people
- George Tough Nonstick Coating - There’s a lot to love about this nonstick coating; it’s durable, easy to clean, and removes the need for butter and oil
- Indoor/Outdoor Removable Stand - Don’t let the weather keep you from the glory of grilling; the easy-to-remove stand takes you from patio to countertop in no time
- Adjustable Temperature Control - The temperature probe lets you choose from five heat settings to get the best results on any kind of food
- Apartment-Approved - Your landlord will love this grill just as much as you do because the fully electric system gives you high-quality grilling with no charcoal, no propane, and no flare-ups
- Included components: Use And Care Manuals
Customer ratings by feature
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
It’s tailgate time! The 240 square inches of circular grilling surface lets you make over 15 servings for large groups of people.
Indoor/Outdoor Removable Stand
Don’t let the weather keep you from the glory of grilling. The easy-to-remove stand takes you from patio to countertop in no time.
George Tough Nonstick Coating
There’s a lot to love about this nonstick coating. It’s durable, easy to clean, and removes the need for butter and oil.
Adjustable Temperature Control
Perfect heat is the secret ingredient. The temperature probe lets you choose from five heat settings to get the best results on any kind of food.
Your landlord will love this grill just as much as you do. The fully electric system gives you high-quality grilling with no charcoal, no propane, and no flare-ups.
Domed Grill Lid
Removable Grill Plate
Adjustable Temperature Control
George Foreman 15-Serving Indoor/Outdoor Electric Grill, Silver, GGR50B
Hope you’re hungry! (And have lots of friends!) The George Foreman Indoor/Outdoor Electric Grill has room for over 15 servings of delicious meats, veggies, kabobs, desserts, and more! Plus, it’s right there in the name and it’s totally true—you can use this grill just as easily outdoors as you can indoors. It’s made possible by the removable grill stand that’s sturdy on the patio and can be removed for countertop grilling. Add in the durable nonstick coating and the patented fat-removing slope, and you’ve got the power to create large, tasty portions of everyone’s favorites with simple cleanup, to boot. What—and where—will you grill?
- 15+ Servings
- George Tough Nonstick Grill Coating
- Indoor/Outdoor Removable Grill Stand
- Adjustable Temperature Control for Precise Cooking
- Apartment-Approved: No Gas or Charcoal!
- Lid may not contain George Foreman Signature
Compare with similar items
George Foreman 12-Serving Indoor/Outdoor Rectangular Electric Grill, Red, GFO201R
George Foreman 15-Serving Indoor/Outdoor Electric Grill, Silver, GFO240S
George Foreman GFO3320GM Indoor/Outdoor Gun Metal Electric Grill
Techwood Electric BBQ Grill 15-Serving Portable Grill for Outdoor and Indoor Use, 18 inch Tabletop Grill, 1600W
Char-Broil 20602108 Patio Bistro TRU-Infrared Electric Grill, Graphite
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Kitchen Small Appliances Flagship Store||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||22.2 x 20.5 x 13 inches||9.1 x 24 x 12.1 inches||11 x 20 x 20.5 inches||11 x 19.5 x 20 inches||16.14 x 18.9 x 13.19 inches||26 x 24.2 x 38.5 inches|
|Item Weight||21.00 lbs||15.05 lbs||17.00 lbs||17.00 lbs||12.30 lbs||—|
This is how real fast food is made. The George Foreman 4-Serving Removable Plate Grill and Panini heats up 35% faster* to deliver hot, tasty food that’s made your way. Cleanup is just as fast thanks to the dishwasher-safe removable plates. They come with the George Tough nonstick coating that holds up through cooking and cleaning, alike. This is the must-have grill for couples or small families who want easy, delicious meals. *compared to current removable plate grill, GRP0004 **from 1/4lb. uncooked 80/20 ground chuck ***compared to standard George Tough non-stick coating
Grilling really can't get much easier than this. After assembling the grill (which takes only a few minutes), simply plug it in and allow about 10 minutes to fully preheat the surface while you gather your steaks, kebabs, or whatever's to be grilled. The electric heat has an adjustable range from low (for keeping food warm) to high (for searing steaks). The nonstick grill surface not only means you can use a minimum of added fat, but it also makes cleanup a cinch. The surface has a subtle slope, with channels that draw accumulated fat or other liquids into a tray just below the surface. The high domed and vented lid helps create a circular flow of hot air to ensure even cooking--particularly important for a large roast or whole chicken.
The grill can be placed either directly on a tabletop or atop its pedestal. On its own, the grill surface stands about 6 inches high; with the pedestal, it stands about 2-1/2 feet high, not counting the domed lid. The pedestal is plenty sturdy for cooking, but the grill still seems a bit top-heavy, so pay special attention if grilling in a high-traffic area or near kids. Because of the easy electric heat, this grill can be used outdoors or indoors--when using it indoors, though, be prepared for potential spattering, steam, or other side effects of cooking. --Cynthia Nims
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Here are the pros;
1. There is no gas to deal with and you will save some money there. You can't go wrong if you can't have a gas grill.
2. It heats up quick, usually within 3-5 minutes.
3. It cooks food thoroughly and keeps everything moist and juicy. (It takes some time to get used to the temp settings, but after that it is no problem.)
In my opinion, the cons are the reason its been stored in our basement for the last year or so. I wish I ended up going with the 12 serving version. I have cooked for 10 people on this thing and that is basically the only time I use it now. Otherwise, to cook for our family of 4, it ends up being more of a hassle unless I'm grilling the entire meal on it. Here are the cons;
1. The cleaning is a pain. Not that it doesn't clean easily, but it barely fits in the sink due to its circular design. The biggest pain is cleaning the lid, which I think would be much easier with the 12 serving version.
2. The cord needs to be longer. Not by much, maybe a few feet. I always find myself needing to use an extension cord.
3. If you plan to use this in your kitchen and don't have much counter space, good luck. Once again, its circular design takes up more space than necessary. I usually need to place it on the stovetop, which then limits my use of the stove.
4. The grease channel in the middle is necessary, but annoying. If the drains at the end get clogged, all the grease just fills up in the channel. Anything you put in the center area will then be soaked and caked with whatever stuff is flowing into the drip pain. Obviously, you would want to limit putting any food in the center, but the design doesn't always allow for that.
5. Speaking of the grease, don't forget the drip pan! I cooked bacon once and forgot to put the drip pan in. It is very easy to forget, as it is hidden on the inside of the lower grill. Didn't realize it until a pool of grease was on the floor. Needless to say, cleaning bacon fat out of every crevice of this thing and off the floor was not on my list of things to do that day.
6. Hand formed burger patties seem impossible to cook. I'm a guy that likes making my own fresh patties with different ingredients. Thick patties seem to become so moist that they break apart and take way longer to cook than on a traditional grill. Thin patties seem to get stuck in the grill channels during cooking and fall apart when you flip them. Even adding ingredients to help the patty structure do not seem to help. If you like stuffed burgers, this is not a grill you want to buy.
Overall, I think the grill does the job and works for those who can't have a gas grill. I would reccomend checking out the 12 serving grill first to see if it is better for you. I can only imagine it is alot easier to use both indoors and outdoors, store and clean. However, once I have the money and space, I will most definitely be switching back to a gas grill. You can't beat the taste and this grill simply does not compare to the practice of using a real grill.
Hope this helps!
I had my first one for about a year, when the connection between the plug i stem that inserts into the grill plate lost it's tight connection, and would only heat if I stood and wiggled it just correctly....
I figured, I may have just gotten a bad one...I rebought the same one, and the same problem after just 6 months, makes it unusable....
I was contacted by phone 48 hours after I posted the above review from someone that informed me that these grills carry a 3 year warrentee...He sent me out a replacement at no charge...Well done!!
The second one is in use now, working great, and I got a third one, sits unopened in a box, just in case.
Quick, reliable, easy to use, easy to clean. You can go on low or medium heat for hot dogs or roast, or highest settings for steak.
On the highest heat, after a 5-minute pre-heat, medium rare steaks need 12-14 minutes, the big and thick steaks from Costco.
On thinner meat 4-8 minutes is enough.