4 Year Kitchen Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
George Foreman GIO2000BK Indoor/Outdoor Electric Grill, 15-Serving, Black
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 15+ Servings - It’s barbecue time! The 240 square inches of circular grilling surface lets you make over 15 servings for large groups of people
- George Tough Nonstick Coating - There’s a lot to love about this nonstick coating It’s durable easy to clean and removes the need for butter and oil
- Removable Stand - Don’t let the weather keep you from the glory of grilling The easy-to-remove stand takes you from patio to countertop in no time
- Adjustable Temperature Control - Perfect heat is the secret ingredient The temperature probe lets you choose from five heat settings to get great results on any kind of food
- Apartment-Approved - Your landlord will love this grill just as much as you do The fully electric system gives you high-quality grilling with no charcoal no propane and no flare-ups
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
It’s tailgate time! The 240 square inches of circular grilling surface lets you make over 15 servings for large groups of people.
Indoor/Outdoor Removable Stand
Don’t let the weather keep you from the glory of grilling. The easy-to-remove stand takes you from patio to countertop in no time.
George Tough Nonstick Coating
There’s a lot to love about this nonstick coating. It’s durable, easy to clean, and removes the need for butter and oil.
Adjustable Temperature Control
Perfect heat is the secret ingredient. The temperature probe lets you choose from five heat settings to get the best results on any kind of food.
Your landlord will love this grill just as much as you do. The fully electric system gives you high-quality grilling with no charcoal, no propane, and no flare-ups.
Domed Grill Lid
Removable Grill Plate
Adjustable Temperature Control
George Foreman 15-Serving Indoor/Outdoor Electric Grill, Silver, GGR50B
Hope you’re hungry! (And have lots of friends!) The George Foreman Indoor/Outdoor Electric Grill has room for over 15 servings of delicious meats, veggies, kabobs, desserts, and more! Plus, it’s right there in the name and it’s totally true—you can use this grill just as easily outdoors as you can indoors. It’s made possible by the removable grill stand that’s sturdy on the patio and can be removed for countertop grilling. Add in the durable nonstick coating and the patented fat-removing slope, and you’ve got the power to create large, tasty portions of everyone’s favorites with simple cleanup, to boot. What—and where—will you grill?
- 15+ Servings
- George Tough Nonstick Grill Coating
- Indoor/Outdoor Removable Grill Stand
- Adjustable Temperature Control for Precise Cooking
- Apartment-Approved: No Gas or Charcoal!
- Lid may not contain George Foreman Signature
Compare with similar items
Elite Gourmet EMG-980B Large Indoor Electric Round Nonstick Grill Cool Touch Fast Heat Up Ideal Low-Fat Meals Easy to Clean Design Dishwasher Safe Includes Glass Lid, 14", Black
Philips Kitchen Appliances HD6371/94 Philips Smoke-less Indoor BBQ Grill, Avance Collection, 5, Black
GoWISE USA GW88000 2-in-1 Smokeless Indoor Grill and Griddle with Interchangeable Plates and Removable Drip Pan + 20 Recipes (Black), Large
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||CASTLE (no tax in most states)||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||19.69 x 11.02 x 20.47 inches||17.20 x 17.00 x 4.10 inches||7.48 x 21.85 x 16.93 inches||21.50 x 14.00 x 5.00 inches|
|Item Weight||8.68 lbs||6.00 lbs||15.66 lbs||10.00 lbs|
Hope you’re hungry! The George Foreman Indoor/Outdoor Grill has room for over 15 servings of delicious meats veggies kabobs desserts and more! Plus it’s right there in the name and it’s totally true—you can use this grill just as easily outdoors as you can indoors It’s made possible by the removable grill stand that’s sturdy on the patio and can be removed for countertop grilling Add in the George Tough nonstick coating and the exclusive fat-removing slope and you’ve got the power to create large tasty portions of everyone’s favorites with simple cleanup to boot What—and where—will you grill? * from 1/4lb uncooked 80/20 ground chuck
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Here are the pros;
1. There is no gas to deal with and you will save some money there. You can't go wrong if you can't have a gas grill.
2. It heats up quick, usually within 3-5 minutes.
3. It cooks food thoroughly and keeps everything moist and juicy. (It takes some time to get used to the temp settings, but after that it is no problem.)
In my opinion, the cons are the reason its been stored in our basement for the last year or so. I wish I ended up going with the 12 serving version. I have cooked for 10 people on this thing and that is basically the only time I use it now. Otherwise, to cook for our family of 4, it ends up being more of a hassle unless I'm grilling the entire meal on it. Here are the cons;
1. The cleaning is a pain. Not that it doesn't clean easily, but it barely fits in the sink due to its circular design. The biggest pain is cleaning the lid, which I think would be much easier with the 12 serving version.
2. The cord needs to be longer. Not by much, maybe a few feet. I always find myself needing to use an extension cord.
3. If you plan to use this in your kitchen and don't have much counter space, good luck. Once again, its circular design takes up more space than necessary. I usually need to place it on the stovetop, which then limits my use of the stove.
4. The grease channel in the middle is necessary, but annoying. If the drains at the end get clogged, all the grease just fills up in the channel. Anything you put in the center area will then be soaked and caked with whatever stuff is flowing into the drip pain. Obviously, you would want to limit putting any food in the center, but the design doesn't always allow for that.
5. Speaking of the grease, don't forget the drip pan! I cooked bacon once and forgot to put the drip pan in. It is very easy to forget, as it is hidden on the inside of the lower grill. Didn't realize it until a pool of grease was on the floor. Needless to say, cleaning bacon fat out of every crevice of this thing and off the floor was not on my list of things to do that day.
6. Hand formed burger patties seem impossible to cook. I'm a guy that likes making my own fresh patties with different ingredients. Thick patties seem to become so moist that they break apart and take way longer to cook than on a traditional grill. Thin patties seem to get stuck in the grill channels during cooking and fall apart when you flip them. Even adding ingredients to help the patty structure do not seem to help. If you like stuffed burgers, this is not a grill you want to buy.
Overall, I think the grill does the job and works for those who can't have a gas grill. I would reccomend checking out the 12 serving grill first to see if it is better for you. I can only imagine it is alot easier to use both indoors and outdoors, store and clean. However, once I have the money and space, I will most definitely be switching back to a gas grill. You can't beat the taste and this grill simply does not compare to the practice of using a real grill.
Hope this helps!
I had my first one for about a year, when the connection between the plug i stem that inserts into the grill plate lost it's tight connection, and would only heat if I stood and wiggled it just correctly....
I figured, I may have just gotten a bad one...I rebought the same one, and the same problem after just 6 months, makes it unusable....
I was contacted by phone 48 hours after I posted the above review from someone that informed me that these grills carry a 3 year warrentee...He sent me out a replacement at no charge...Well done!!
The second one is in use now, working great, and I got a third one, sits unopened in a box, just in case.
Quick, reliable, easy to use, easy to clean. You can go on low or medium heat for hot dogs or roast, or highest settings for steak.
On the highest heat, after a 5-minute pre-heat, medium rare steaks need 12-14 minutes, the big and thick steaks from Costco.
On thinner meat 4-8 minutes is enough.