Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "George Foreman 6-Serving Removable Plate Grill and..." and save 57% off the $99.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4-Year Small Appliance Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new products purchased at Amazon within the last 30 days
George Foreman 6-Serving Removable Plate Grill and Panini Press, Silver, GRP99
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Countertop grill with 100-square-inch nonstick cooking surface
- Patented sloped design helps channel fat and grease away from food
- Digital timer and adjustable temperature control with LED readouts. Dishwasher safe removable plates with cool-touch handles for easy clean up
- 1-1/2-inch floating hinge; dishwasher-safe grill plates; drip tray included
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards. Please refer the preheating and usage related guidance details on Page# 1 of the User Manual prior using the product.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
George Foreman Grill with removable plates in a silver metallic finish. New Comtemporary Desgin. For any further queries please contact George Foreman’s Technical Support Number/ Customer Support Number @ 1-800-231-978. Instructions on PREHEATING THE GRILL 1. Close cover on grill. 2. Unwind cord and plug it into standard electrical outlet. LCD display will show dashes where time and temperature will be displayed. 3. Press POWER to turn grill on; 5 minutes will appear on timer display and 300 degrees will appear on temperature display. Review Page numbers 3,4,5 and 6 in the user manual for trouble shooting and user guide.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I ordered this item because it was almost exactly what I had been using, However, it would never stop flashing when set at 425 degrees. It would stop flashing at 400 degrees, but never seemed to really get hot enough. I returned the unit and got a replacement instead of a refund.
Same problem. Would never stop flashing at 425 degrees, would stop flashing when set at 400 degrees after about 12 minutes. Cooking quality was mediocre and it just seemed like it wasn't getting hot enough. In between the first and second units I acquired an infrared thermometer so it was time to do some checks. Even when it supposedly was 400 degrees, the bottom surface temperature reading was 320-345 degrees and the top plate was 300-330 degrees and very inconsistent across both surfaces.
Obviously I am returning this item, also. Seems the George Foreman line does not have the same quality of previous years. I am reluctant to order a different model after this experience, so maybe it is time to switch brands. I will also be more careful to read previous reviews before deciding.
So, it took too long to preheat and cook anything, and it broke after 3 months. Waste of time and money. It seems like the newer they get, the less quality they contain.
Most recent customer reviews
There isn't a way to contact anyone.