Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "George Foreman 6-Serving Removable Plate Grill and..." and save 65% off the $99.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4-Year Appliance Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
George Foreman 6-Serving Removable Plate Grill and Panini Press, Silver, GRP99
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Countertop grill with 100-square-inch nonstick cooking surface
- Patented sloped design helps channel fat and grease away from food
- Digital timer and adjustable temperature control with LED readouts
- 1-1/2-inch floating hinge; dishwasher-safe grill plates; drip tray included
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards. Please refer the preheating and usage related guidance details on Page# 1 of the User Manual prior using the product.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
George Foreman GRP4842MB Multi-Plate Evolve Grill, (Ceramic Grilling Plates, and Waffle Plates Included), Black
George Foreman 5-Serving Removable Plate Grill and Panini Press, Platinum, GRP472P
George Foreman 9-Serving Classic Plate Electric Grill and Panini Press, Silver, GR144
George Foreman 6-Serving Removable Plate Grill and Panini Press with Adjustable Temperature, Black, GRP1001BP
George Foreman 8-Serving Classic Plate Grill and Panini Press with Adjustable Temperature, Platinum, GR2121P
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||7 x 17 x 14 in||16.25 x 11 x 14.1 in||16.5 x 5.5 x 11.12 in||7.75 x 20.75 x 15.12 in||15.9 x 6.3 x 15.1 in||4.25 x 13.25 x 14 in|
|Item Weight||13.6 lbs||6 lbs||8.5 lbs||8 lbs||12.5 lbs||8.1 lbs|
|Material Type||Metal/plastic construction.||Nonstick||Plastic||metal||Not Applicable||Plastic|
George Foreman Grill with removable plates in a silver metallic finish. New Comtemporary Desgin. For any further queries please contact George Foreman’s Technical Support Number/ Customer Support Number @ 1-800-231-978. Instructions on PREHEATING THE GRILL 1. Close cover on grill. 2. Unwind cord and plug it into standard electrical outlet. LCD display will show dashes where time and temperature will be displayed. 3. Press POWER to turn grill on; 5 minutes will appear on timer display and 300 degrees will appear on temperature display. Review Page numbers 3,4,5 and 6 in the user manual for trouble shooting and user guide.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I like the ON/OFF button (most you have to unplug), and the adjustable temperature. The countdown timer is also very useful.
The instructions that came with this one were quite lacking, but you can download the full manual online. It has more cooking tips and temperature suggestions, which make it much easier for non-cooks such as myself to grill.
Would I recommend? Yes