Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning _baw _baw _baw  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 265 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 283 reviews
on February 18, 2014
Wow, what a difference 7 years makes. When I first moved into my apartment, I bought the version of the Champ grill that was on the market at the time, and it lasted all that time (through EXTREMELY regular use) with very little degradation. It felt weighty, substantial, and its grease trap fit into a neat little slot. This model feels much cheaper--it slides around just from the pressure of cleaning it, the grease trap is separate and just kinda hovers there, and maybe it's just me, but the non-stick on the top half of the unit seemed to be defeated by black gristle after just one use. Maybe if I bought the Official George Foreman Sponges (TM) this would clean off more easily, but as far as things already in my house go, the only thing that seems to work is a combination of a paper towel and my own fingernails--and even that only goes so far.

That said, it cooks the things I like to cook at about the same rate as my old model, and even the little burned patches I sometimes get on top don't ruin anything. If this is what I can get at this size, I'll take it, but with some reservations.
on January 10, 2015
My pre-teen enjoys cooking and likes making the typical grilled cheese sandwiches, burgers, hot dogs, etc. but I'm not comfortable with her exploring her culinary curiosity on her own so this was a great option for her. Now she can come home after school and make something hot without actually "cooking". This grill was perfect! It can fit 1 large burger or 2 smaller ones and it allows her the independence without the risk. It's easy to clean and she just wipes down the metal plates with a damp napkin after it cools down. I had a Foreman Grill years ago and used to make grilled vegetables, paninis, rolls that won't fit it in toaster, seafood - you name it! I highly recommend this product!
on April 3, 2015
love this! use this on my counter, great for easy and convenient grilling for yourself or another person. I make hamburgers all the time on this, cooks fast, heats up really fast, and comes with the little grease/fat catcher. Easy to wash, just be careful if you are using a knife to scrape things off you dont damage the grill/the coating on the grill!
great product, glad i got this!
VINE VOICEon August 19, 2014
I purchased this as a gift for a family member. It's just the right size for one to two people, looks really sharp, is easy to clean and it comes in RED! What could be better? It heats up nicely and cooks foods thoroughly within minutes. Bonus: Like all George Foreman Grills, the fat drains right off into the tray. I also liked how light it was (3lbs) - great for anyone with weight limitations. My family member was thrilled with it and I have had no complaints. (Which is quite unusual as most of the gifts this person receives - even if they ask for it specifically - are returned.)
on April 26, 2016
I use it a lot, but almost immediately had to start putting spray oil on it because the grill is so thinly coated and the meats got stuck. Hey, for 20 or so bucks, tho, it's a keeper.
on January 22, 2014
I've been using this consistently since it arrived a few weeks ago. It cooks things all the way through, drains a good deal of grease, and does it without drying them out. Also, it's very easy to clean, which I definitely appreciate. Considering the super low price, it could blow up in two months, and it would have been worth it.

Yes, it is small. However, given the fact that the it advertises its dimensions on this very site, and that it is described as specifically being for two people, it shouldn't lose stars over its size. It feeds my boyfriend and I just fine, but if we were going to have a bigger meal, it cooks things quickly enough that we can just do one portion at a time (and beyond that, no single portion of food should be bigger than this. It isn't *that* small).
on January 29, 2017
Food sticks pretty badly, other than that, I guess you have to buy the expensive one to get non-stick.
on June 17, 2014
I work in an office with about 80 people who share some kitchen appliances and one of them is a george foreman grill.
I used iy once to make a sandwitch and loved it. unfortunitely, others could not keep it clean. So i bought one and kept it in my office.
I make sanditches for lunch all the time.
on August 23, 2013
I am 70 years old and live alone. This grill is the perfect size for my meager needs. More importantly it works great. It heats up quickly and grills evenly what more can one ask of a small kitchen appliance. The bright red color also adds a nice splash of color to my kitchen. I have no problem recommending it to one and all.
on July 3, 2017
Outside packaging damaged but grill is ok. Looks great