Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon harrypotter harrypotter harrypotter  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now Industrial Deals Beauty

on December 3, 2017
I was dissapointed. I got it to replace my old one person foreman grill which I had used for years. This one is much flimsier, and the way it's shaped it's impossible to fit two decent sized burgers on it. The picture is misleading. As far as functionality it works fine. It's just that the old one seemed sturdier.
on July 3, 2017
Outside packaging damaged but grill is ok. Looks great
on December 17, 2014
Great grill, works as advertised and very easy to use. Deducted one start because a portion of the top grill plate overheats and burns a line on the food, and also causes a darkened black line on the top plastic outer cover. This has not presented too much of a problem and is easily fixed by placing a piece of foil over the section that overhead. I have had it for over a month now and it has not caused any serious defects.
I purchased this thinking it was replacing my previous version of the GFG. This is the SMALL version...it will fit one piece of chicken or one burger or 2 mini burgers...thats it!

Spend a little more and get the next size up.
on July 29, 2017
So far I love it. Much smaller then my original but works the same.
on October 23, 2013
This is the fifth Forman grill I have bought since they have been making them. I started small, up-sized as the family grew, then downsized. They are the best. Cooking time is great for the busy lives we all lead today. Clean-up is a breeze-just minutes and it is cleaned with a swipe of a cloth or put in a dishwasher. The number of things you can cook on it-astounding!. The flavor is never cooked out of the food. I love "My George" and will always have one on my counter-top till I am unable to eat because they last a longggggggg time. Buy one, Try one, and you will agree with me.
on January 7, 2015
Again, I as pleased with this item. We have a larger grill here at our house and I bought this as a gift for my granddaughter to go along with the waffle maker. She like the item and was planning on using it as soon as she arrived home. She called to ask for a special recipe for some hamburgers she was planning on making!
on October 4, 2014
Not what I expected. My son had been urging me to buy but I found it too much trouble to clean up. Then I bought the cleaners specifically for it. By then I'd given it away.
on May 16, 2013
Wow, what can I say - Size wise, performance wise, ease of cleaning, it does everything perfectly. It heats up so quickly, no waiting, cooking chart is accurate, and food comes out great. It's super easy to clean, I use the George Foreman dedicated sponge, and just hold it up and let the water run over the grill plates, no immersion, it's so light that holding it is easy and not clumsy at all. Also, have to say I love the color - what a pretty red. Don't think one could go wrong with this. Mine stays on the counter and is used just about daily.
on December 24, 2017
This model has a thermostat that actually works, doesn't burn food !