Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Kitchen Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
George Foreman GFO3320GM Indoor/Outdoor Gun Metal Electric Grill
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 15+ Servings - It’s barbecue time! The 240 square inches of circular grilling surface lets you make over 15 servings for large groups of people
- Apartment-Approved - Your landlord will love this grill just as much as you do. The fully electric system gives you high-quality grilling with no charcoal, no propane, and no flare-ups
- Adjustable Temperature Control - Perfect heat is the secret ingredient. The temperature probe lets you choose from five heat settings to get the best results on any kind of food
- Temperature Gauge - No more guessing games. The temperature gauge on the grill cover gives an accurate heat reading so you can guarantee awesome results
- Premium Ceramic Coating - Time for an upgrade! Ceramic is the key to our improved nonstick coating. It’s 5x more durable**, stain- and fade-resistant, and free of PTFE and PFOA
- Fat-Removing Slope - It’s the sure sign of a George Foreman Grill. The sloped grilling surface helps remove up to 42% of fat* from meats for lean, tasty meals
- Drip Tray - The dishwasher-safe drip tray collects excess fat and grease so you don’t have to. How nice is that?
- Removable Stand - Don’t let the weather keep you from the glory of grilling. The easy-to-remove stand takes you from patio to countertop in no time
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
George Foreman 15 Serving Indoor/ Outdoor Electric Grill
- Color: Gun Metal
- Domed Lid: Yes
- Drip Tray: Yes
- Indoor-Outdoor: Yes
- Non-Stick Surface: Yes
- Patented Slope Design: Yes
- Plates Included: One
- Temperature Indicator Light: Yes
- Variable Temperature Control: Yes
- Volts: 120
- Warranty: 3-Year Limited
- Wattage: 1600
Item No: GFO3320GM
Rain or shine, it’s always grilling time! The George Foreman Indoor Outdoor Electric Grill is perfect for backyard cookouts or family dinners at the table. Make up to 15-servings on the 5x more durable* non-stick ceramic surface. The Indoor Outdoor Grill is perfect for apartments, patios, and other areas where charcoal or propane can’t be used, and you’ll never have to worry about flare-ups! Versatile performance for a variety of delicious grilled foods—take home your George Foreman Indoor Outdoor Grill today!
*Compared to standard George Tough non-stick coating
Unique Sloped Surface
Lose the fat! Not the taste. The unique George Foreman slope allows excess fat to drain away from your grilled favorites—up to 42% of fat from a ¼ pound of uncooked ground chuck.
The 240 sq. in. circular grill plate holds everything for your family dinner or a backyard neighborhood barbecue.
The grill slides on and off the sturdy stand to easily go from patio to countertop.
The grill plate is covered in a premium nonstick ceramic coating that’s 5x more durable than the original George Tough coating for long-lasting performance and easy cleanup.
The plug-in temperature control probe has a simple dial to adjust the heat of the grill for precision cooking with a variety of foods.
George Nonstick Coating
3 Year Limited Warranty
Grill on the patio or on the kitchen counter-top. The grill comes with a removable stand that lets you get the same delicious results indoors and outdoors.
Compare with similar items
George Foreman 15-Serving Indoor/Outdoor Electric Grill, Silver, GGR50B
George Foreman 15-Serving Indoor/Outdoor Electric Grill, Silver, GFO240S
Char-Broil TRU Infrared Electric Patio Bistro 240 - Red
Giantex 1350W Electric BBQ Grill Non-stick w/4 Temperature Setting Outdoor Garden Patio Camping
George Foreman GFO201RX Indoor/Outdoor Electric Grill, Red
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Beach Camera Same Day Shipping||Giantex||GenCoDeals|
|Item Dimensions||11 x 19.5 x 20 in||22.2 x 20.5 x 13 in||11 x 20 x 20.5 in||25.6 x 39.8 x 39.8 in||24.8 x 24.8 x 35.6 in||9.1 x 12.1 x 24 in|
|Item Weight||20 lbs||21 lbs||—||54 lbs||—||1 ounces|
|Material Type||Not Applicable||Metal||Not Applicable||Other Materials||Aluminum Plate & ABS||Not Applicable|
Hope you’re hungry! (Or have lots of friends!) The George Foreman Indoor/Outdoor Grill has room for over 15 servings of delicious meats, veggies, kabobs, desserts, and more! Plus, it’s right there in the name and it’s totally true you can use this grill just as easily outdoors as you can indoors. It’s made possible by the removable grill stand that’s sturdy on the patio and can be removed for countertop grilling. Add in the premium ceramic, nonstick coating and the patented fat-removing slope, and you’ve got the power to create large, tasty portions of everyone’s favorites with simple cleanup, to boot. What and where will you grill?
*Slope removes up to 42% of fat from 1/4lb. 80/20 ground chuck.
Compared to previous George Foreman nonstick coating.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Ceramic top is excellent
- Clean up is a breeze...prob it's best feature
- Lid thermometer actually works well
- Size, portability
- No charcoal or gas drama...just turn it on (takes 5 mins to heat up)
- Without the stand and sitting on a table...sturdy
- Grease reservoir actually works to collect grease and the burnt crispy stuff
- The stand sucks...terrible and unsafe wobble. Lock-in place clasp does nothing to help sturdy it.
- The lid does "seat" solidly on the grilling base...unlike other grills. This one makes you "double check" that it is actually on. Weird.
- The lid does NOT "lean back" You have to completely remove it and set it off to the side when checking food
- The grilling surface heat is adequate...find that I have to MAX IT OUT to really feel like I am grilling. And at MAX temp setting, seems to take longer vs a fire/charcoal/gas grill
- I am definitely not in love with this, but not entirely unhappy either. Is it worth $98? No. I think $45 is a better price point. As for cooking food, not bad when the temp setting is maxed out. On lower settings...hope your're not too hungry, seems to take 2-3 times longer to cook vs other non-electric grilling or fireside. I think the #1 thing that upsets me the most is the wobbly stand (potentially unsafe). The #2 thing is the lid not seating on the grilling portion of the unit and not having a lean back feature. As for cooking food...def catches grease drippings and no funky gas/charcoal/wood burning/lighter fluid chemical tastes. I will keep it and use it, but there are too many quirks that outweigh the good for me to recommend it.
Most recent customer reviews
But....: the leg and stand are wobbly! I don’t recommend it because of that.
and would stop heating so had to get a...Read more