Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon startrek startrek startrek  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on June 11, 2016
I love these sponges! The blue side is a very soft sponge and the gray side is a net-type scrubber. With my regular scrubby sponge I was not able to get my George Foreman grill clean. I wet the sponge and run it down all the grill lines. For any tough spots I use the scrubby side and my grill looks like new. I've been using the same one for about a month now and it gets almost daily use. It is still performing like new. Make sure to wet the sponge first; otherwise the scrubby side seems like to would scratch the surface. I don't know what I did without these wonderful sponges.
on May 10, 2016
Makes cleaning my TFal grill plates so easy. I pretty much use the abrasive side to get off caked on food. Before having this it was a pain in the but to use a regular sponge and would take a long time to really get the grill plates clean. Now I can have them clean in minutes.
on February 13, 2017
I use these every time I cook with the GF Grill. Let the grill unitl it is warm to the touch, but not too hot. Use the black side to loosen the food particles and "drag" them down to the grease tray. Then use the blue side, dampened with water to finish cleaning, letting everything accumulate in the grease tray. Empty and rinse the tray. Wipe dry the grill and grease tray with paper towels. Every now and then put the grease tray in the top rack of the dishwasher.
on May 27, 2014
I bought these to easily wipe down my outdoor GF grill and I am very happy with the results. If you've owned the indoor/outdoor GF then you've probably experienced what I did (I've read other reviews that mention this problem) and accidentally rubbed off the non-stick surface by rubbing too hard with a less-than-as-soft-as-cloth product to get off burned on BBQ sauce or the like. The black side of this sponge is rough, but because it was designed for GF grills, it easily scrubs off the burnt on gunk without damaging the non-stick surface. That pretty much says it all.
on September 17, 2017
QUICKLY and easily cleans up our oversize Foreman BBQ. Works best after 1st scraping with the Oxo Good Grips Electric Grill and Panini Press cleanup brush for when things are really baked on. The sponge cleans up quickly and dries fast for stoarage. So far after 3 uses, seems good as new. I'll be buying more over time as I need to. Really like it.
on October 15, 2015
The sponges I got weren't George foreman branded sponges but a generic brand that just said Grill Sponge. The sponge was similar to the pic except the grooves that were cut in the sponge(to fit perfectly on the GF cook top) were a shallower cut than the pic. So they end up being less effective than i had hoped. The sponge quality seems fine but end up having to press the sponge into the cooktop with some force just like a regular sponge. So what's the point, huh? I went and looked at the sponges that come with some GF units at a big box store and those sponges look identical to the picture and have deep grooves that would be more advantageous.
on December 6, 2014
I was using very slightly damp paper towels (3 of the select-a-size worked fine) to clean my grill before each use. It took about 90 seconds (while the grill is heating up) and never had any problems. I thought these would speed up the process, but no! It is much quicker and highly more effective to run slightly damp paper towels through each grate with your finger than to use these things. They also trap all the grease which is a nightmare to clean out of the sponge. Paper towels just go in the trash.
on January 12, 2016
I don't have a George Foreman grill but I use these sponges for every day washing of pots, pans and cutlery. I use them on my Jenn Aire grills. They are great because of their grooves,and the two sided surfaces does the job. I like these because they hold more detergent than the thin kitchen sponges and they fit my hand better. I used to get these at Target, but they are no longer available there. I find that the price on Amazon is fair, and I am so glad I found them!
on March 26, 2016
These are AMAZING!!!!!!!!! I hated cleaning our old indoor grill, and when I got a new indoor grill I decided to give these a try. These work wonderfully. Super easy to get all the gunk out between the ridges. I use the blue part on the non-stick surface, and I use the grey part on the back to get the grease that stuck to the bottom. Only issue is that it doesn't get the stuff that is actually stuck in the openings. But oh well.
on November 21, 2013
These sponges make it so easy to clean my George Foreman Grill.

If you use a rag or a sponge that feels like sand paper; it will cause your grill to lose its nonstick coating. So the best way to clean the grill is to use these sponges because they get into grooves of the cooking plates easily so that you will not have to scrape and risk scraping off the nonstick coating.

So basically all I do, is wet the sponge and wipe downward between the grooves of the grill and all of the charred and burnt bits come right off.
Its also best to clean the grill while its hot; when it gets cold and say you fixed sausages, all of the charred bits will just stick to the grill like glue.