Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 917 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,005 reviews
on August 24, 2015
I wish regular sponges were more like these. I have tried different size, shape, cost sponges over the years - they all perform very similarly.

I just got a new George Foreman grill here on Amazon and figured I'd try these - I remembered the slotted panels on the last grill and thought these might be useful. Glad I got them!

Blue side is smooth, gray side is rough - but gentle. These sponges make soap last longer than any other sponge I have ever used.

A typical sponge, I give a couple or few squirts of soap once wet and start cleaning.

But with these, ONE squirt of soap is plenty - it makes more useful bubbles than I have ever seen with other sponges. I can clean both grill plates, spatula, knife, plate and glass all with the single squirt of soap.

I find the sponge surfaces very effective for cleaning. The rough side is well done because it is simultaneously gentle, no scratching of any surface has been noted to date. I like these a LOT!
on August 29, 2015
These sponges really speed up the otherwise time-consuming task of cleaning a George Foreman Grill. They are perfectly designed for the job. What really changed GF Grills for me, however, was the removable grill plates. This is what really makes it easier. NEVER buy a GF without removable cooking surfaces.
on April 14, 2017
Maybe I expected too much? I was hoping this would change my grill cleaning life and it left me very disappointed.

It's just a sponge! It doesn't do any better than other sponges, despite its shape. I had hoped it would be more dense so it would have more scrubbing power and force. More of an abrasive quality to actually scrub the crap off of my grill?

I also thought the 2 sides would be different since it has 2 colors....nope, same density.
on July 25, 2017
I'm looking to get more of these. I bought three five years ago. I didn't use them that often, but now I use it to clean my non-stick pan. Really, what I like about it is just that it is really porous - you can squeeze it out and set it on edge (it is really wide) and it dries quickly. You can probably put it away wet. So really, I'm just looking for a sponge like that, with a scrubbing side that is not too abrasive. I don't even use the George Forman any more. The ridges just help it dry quicker, but I don't see how they help with the grill much, since it just forms to whatever shape anyway.
on January 7, 2017
I bought these for my husband. He uses a George Foreman grill to make chicken on a regular basis. He was always complaining about what a pain it was to clean though. I saw these and figured we might as well try them. He said they worked really well and made cleaning the Forman grill much easier. If you have a George Forman grill or something similar and are tired of cleaning it, you must try these.
on April 3, 2017
Love this thing!! Exactly what I needed for my George Foreman Grill Indoor/Outdoor unit. When I'm done grilling I just throw some water to the hott grill and brush off any crumbs or whatever and its's done. I only use the grey side if there is tough build up on the grill, otherwise I just use the sponge part so that I don't scrape any of the non-stick material off the grill.
on December 26, 2016
CLEANING George Foreman grills is the ONLY THING I HATE about them...( we use our George Foreman almost daily and we absolutely LOVE IT--cooking wise!) I keep these sponges on hand because they get in the grooves better than anything else I've tried. I purchased an OXO Good Grips Grill brush as well, hopefully between that and this sponge it will be easier to keep it clean in between uses.
VINE VOICEon September 12, 2015
There may be over 650 reviews for these sponges, but I like them so much that I just had to add my 2 cents worth.

I don't have a George Foreman grill, I do have a Breville Smart Grill, and the sponges work work perfectly on the ribbed grill plates.

They not only work for the grill, but they're also perfect for cleaning my Nordic Ware Microwave Slanted Bacon and Nordic Ware Microwave 2-Sided Round Bacon and Meat Grill plates.

When I wear out the last of the sponges that I have I will buy more.
TOP 50 REVIEWERon March 1, 2014
My mother and I have gone thru all manner of cooking devices, and I got her absolutely hooked on the George Foreman Grill when I bough the first one... but I got hooked on the sponge that came with it. Certainly they clean grills with ease, but I use them for general use as well. The scrubby side removes concrete-like pulp off the the interior sides of glasses and dried syrups off counter tops with a few swipes, and the soft sides prep-cleans pans, plates, etc for the dishwasher. This isn't some "specialized" sponge, but an efficient general purpose tool for cleaning... small and moldable enough to pretty much fit any task at hand. The one and only downside that I have found is the difficulty in cleaning the scrubby side- it grips particles so well that it almost takes another scrubber to clean it off fully. lol

But that is why we order the three pack. :)
on January 14, 2017
These sponges are fantastic! I washed the removable plates in our new George Foreman grill and I can honestly say it made washing them easier than I ever imagined. The sponges are arranged perfectly to fit the grill and once done, I simple rinsed out all the suds and it will be ready to clean the grill next time I used it. This is truly a great deal! There's plenty of life left in the first sponge and once it gets worn out, I still have two more new ones in the package. Made in USA, this is something everyone with a George Forman grill will love! Try them! You won't be sorry!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.