Truck Reviews Beauty Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on August 2, 2017
It did not clean my George Foreman Grill as well as I anticipated. I am surprised by all the positive review this item has received. The sponges are not very firm, so getting cooked-on grease off of the grill is still as hard as it was before I got these sponges. My expectation was that the sponges were going to be more heavy-duty than this, and honestly I feel personally let down by George Foreman himself for just not creating that great of a product. It just doesn't pack much of a punch (pun intended). The grey side could actually scratch the grill with some extra elbow grease, I'm pretty sure. Also, cleaning the top half of the grill is still as hard as it was with my dishwashing sponge.

All in all, I would not recommend these sponges for use on the George Foreman grill unless you are cleaning something very easy to clean - but I would recommend them for cleaning everyday dishes, so they're not a complete waste.
on August 24, 2015
I wish regular sponges were more like these. I have tried different size, shape, cost sponges over the years - they all perform very similarly.

I just got a new George Foreman grill here on Amazon and figured I'd try these - I remembered the slotted panels on the last grill and thought these might be useful. Glad I got them!

Blue side is smooth, gray side is rough - but gentle. These sponges make soap last longer than any other sponge I have ever used.

A typical sponge, I give a couple or few squirts of soap once wet and start cleaning.

But with these, ONE squirt of soap is plenty - it makes more useful bubbles than I have ever seen with other sponges. I can clean both grill plates, spatula, knife, plate and glass all with the single squirt of soap.

I find the sponge surfaces very effective for cleaning. The rough side is well done because it is simultaneously gentle, no scratching of any surface has been noted to date. I like these a LOT!
4 people found this helpful
on December 26, 2016
CLEANING George Foreman grills is the ONLY THING I HATE about them...( we use our George Foreman almost daily and we absolutely LOVE IT--cooking wise!) I keep these sponges on hand because they get in the grooves better than anything else I've tried. I purchased an OXO Good Grips Grill brush as well, hopefully between that and this sponge it will be easier to keep it clean in between uses.
3 people found this helpful
on January 8, 2017
I've used a George Foreman grill for over 15 years. But had never had these sponges until recently. Do you realize the amount of convenience that my life would have had all of this time, had I been using these bad boys for the last 15 years? They are amazing! They clean the foreman grill to absolute perfection, and make it so darn easy. It's crazy how a simple sponge can clean the grill so much better than a normal sponge. Literally cleans it 3-4x faster. Great cheap buy!
on April 14, 2017
Maybe I expected too much? I was hoping this would change my grill cleaning life and it left me very disappointed.

It's just a sponge! It doesn't do any better than other sponges, despite its shape. I had hoped it would be more dense so it would have more scrubbing power and force. More of an abrasive quality to actually scrub the crap off of my grill?

I also thought the 2 sides would be different since it has 2 colors....nope, same density.
on August 29, 2015
These sponges really speed up the otherwise time-consuming task of cleaning a George Foreman Grill. They are perfectly designed for the job. What really changed GF Grills for me, however, was the removable grill plates. This is what really makes it easier. NEVER buy a GF without removable cooking surfaces.
5 people found this helpful
on January 14, 2017
These sponges are fantastic! I washed the removable plates in our new George Foreman grill and I can honestly say it made washing them easier than I ever imagined. The sponges are arranged perfectly to fit the grill and once done, I simple rinsed out all the suds and it will be ready to clean the grill next time I used it. This is truly a great deal! There's plenty of life left in the first sponge and once it gets worn out, I still have two more new ones in the package. Made in USA, this is something everyone with a George Forman grill will love! Try them! You won't be sorry!
on July 25, 2017
I'm looking to get more of these. I bought three five years ago. I didn't use them that often, but now I use it to clean my non-stick pan. Really, what I like about it is just that it is really porous - you can squeeze it out and set it on edge (it is really wide) and it dries quickly. You can probably put it away wet. So really, I'm just looking for a sponge like that, with a scrubbing side that is not too abrasive. I don't even use the George Forman any more. The ridges just help it dry quicker, but I don't see how they help with the grill much, since it just forms to whatever shape anyway.
VINE VOICEon September 12, 2015
There may be over 650 reviews for these sponges, but I like them so much that I just had to add my 2 cents worth.

I don't have a George Foreman grill, I do have a Breville Smart Grill, and the sponges work work perfectly on the ribbed grill plates.

They not only work for the grill, but they're also perfect for cleaning my Nordic Ware Microwave Slanted Bacon and Nordic Ware Microwave 2-Sided Round Bacon and Meat Grill plates.

When I wear out the last of the sponges that I have I will buy more.
on June 11, 2016
I love these sponges! The blue side is a very soft sponge and the gray side is a net-type scrubber. With my regular scrubby sponge I was not able to get my George Foreman grill clean. I wet the sponge and run it down all the grill lines. For any tough spots I use the scrubby side and my grill looks like new. I've been using the same one for about a month now and it gets almost daily use. It is still performing like new. Make sure to wet the sponge first; otherwise the scrubby side seems like to would scratch the surface. I don't know what I did without these wonderful sponges.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.