Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
George Foreman GP200R Portable Propane Camp & Tailgate Grill, Portable Gas Grill, Camping Grill, Red
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Portable - Take it camping, tailgating, and wherever else you want tasty grilled food. The grill folds together for compact storage and transport, and comes with a removable carrying strap
- Propane-Powered - The push-button start gets you going in no time, and you can grill for up to four hours using a 1-lb. propane tank
- Grill/Griddle Reversible Plate - Burgers and hot dogs for the tailgate. Eggs and bacon for the camping trip. The nonstick plate flips from grill to griddle so you can make a variety of foods with the same grill
- 12+Servings - Gather up your friendsthere will be plenty of food to go around! With 200 square inches of cooking space, you can create huge portions of food for everyone at the campsite or tailgate
- Dishwasher-Safe Grill/Griddle Plate - Breakfast, lunch, and dinneryou can make them all! The nonstick, reversible cooking plate has classic grill marks on one side and a flat griddle surface on the other for the ultimate cooking versatility. Plus, cleanup is fast and easy
- Easy Clean-Up - Take the hassle out of cleanup. The nonstick George Tough coating makes it easy to wipe clean the grill plate after each use. You can even put the grill plate in the dishwasher
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
- Adjustable Angle: Yes
- Color: Red
- Dishwasher Safe: Yes
- Drip Tray: Yes
- Embedded Heating Elements: Propane
- Non-Stick Surface: Yes
- Patented Slope Design: Yes
- Plates Included: Yes
- Removable Plates: Yes
- Variable Temperature Control: Yes
- Warranty: 3-Year Limited
George Foreman George Foreman Portable Propane Camp & Tailgate Grill - Red
Item No: GP200R
Take your grill on the go with the propane-powered George Foreman Portable Propane Camp & Tailgate Grill. Use the 12+ serving nonstick surface to grill burgers and hot dogs, or reverse the plate to use it as a flat griddle surface for breakfast food and more. A simple tilt and lock dial gives you control over the angle of the grill, to remove fat during grilling with a sloped surface or set it flat to use as a griddle. More features round out this portable, convenient grill: push-button start, heat regulating knob, and detachable carrying strap.
Take the grill anywhere! The lightweight, slim grill fits easily in the car and comes with a detachable strap for comfortable carrying.
Reliable propane powers this convenient grill. A heat regulator gives you control of the grill’s temperature and the push-button start makes operation fast and simple. A 1lb. propane tank can provide up to 4 hours of grilling on the lowest setting.
Feed the whole group! With 200 square inches of cooking space, this versatile grill is perfect for your next tailgate or camping trip.
Dishwasher-Safe Drip Tray
The drip tray collects runoff grease for easy disposal, and can be cleaned in the dishwasher.
Take the hassle out of cleanup. The nonstick George Tough coating makes it easy to wipe clean the grill plate after each use. You can even put the grill plate in the dishwasher.
Tilt and Lock Dial
Long Lasting Cooking Power
3 Year Limited Warranty
Grill/Griddle Reversible Plate
Burgers and hot dogs for the tailgate. Eggs and bacon for the camping trip. The nonstick plate flips from grill to griddle so you can make a variety of foods with the same grill.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||
Exclusively for Prime members
|FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||23 x 7 x 17.5 in||16.5 x 16 x 13 in||16 x 18.25 x 11.25 in||16 x 14 x 4.5 in||18 x 19.5 x 35 in||27 x 20.5 x 23.5 in|
|Material Type||Not Applicable||Steel||Steel||Steel||Plastic||Aluminum|
George Foreman makes a propane grill? You bet we do! We know you like to make great food even when you're away from home, so we put the convenience and versatility of our electric grills into the Portable Propane Camp & Tailgate Grill. Take it to your gameday tailgate or on your next camping trip-wherever you go, you'll enjoy 200 square inches of cooking space (12+ servings), a reversible and dishwasher-safe grill/griddle plate (nonstick, of course!), and up to four hours of grilling with a 1-lb. propane tank. Don't worry! We didn't forget our signature slope. You can keep the grilling surface flat or slant it to drain away excess fat-it's up to you and your fellow feasters!So when you head out on your next adventure, don't leave good eating behind! Take along the George Foreman Portable Propane Camp & Tailgate Grill and experience the joy of speedy, tasty food.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
That said, if it worked properly, it would be great. The cooking surface is removable and switchable for easy clean up. The case is nice. It just simply doesn't get hot enough to anything cooking wise to be a useful camping tool. Fortunately I had a couple other cooking set ups for the week I was camping or it would have been a real bust. I bought it for the name as I have other GF products and like them. This one, if I can't fix it and why I have to fix "new" has me shaking my head, I will throw it away.
I guess the carrying strap is really for keeping the grill closed
Most recent customer reviews
1. I can make breakfast on it.....Read more