Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Final Fantasy XIV Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 14 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 48 reviews
on October 17, 2002
I've had my grill for a week but have used it to grill vegies. fish, and burgers, and all turned out better than I expecteted! I'm glad I did not know this was made by Salton or I may not have bought it, but am really glad I did. The only thing that happened (no biggie for me) is the Foreman name washed off the glass lid the first time I washed it. It does clean easily, I have not had anything stick or even hard to wipe off. Even after grilling onion slices marinated in a honey mustard recipe I used that came with the grill. I have owned other grills, and had a small Foreman grill, I like this one much better because it offers more versitility with it's size. For instance I started the grilled vegies, while preparing the fish and added it 10 minutes later, and it finished cooking at the same time. One last thing, I'm single and it's perfect for any single desiring to eat healthier and would like to have one item to clean after cooking a complete, satisfying meal!
on March 24, 2003
If you like grilling but live in a wet, cold climate like I do, this is a pretty good way to scratch that itch. Everything we've cooked on the grill so far is tender and juicy. The ability to control the temperature of the grill (unlike some other Foreman grills) ensures a perfect cooking temperature.
The one complaint I have (the same as my other Foreman grill) is that it is slanted too much. This is supposed to enable the fat to cascade away from the meat, but all it really does is make it harder to position the food on the grill. The grill also has only one fat drain, so if you don't position the grill perfectly the fat can drain to a spot on the grill where it just pools.
That said, I really like it so far. GREAT barbecue-style chicken had me sold the first night we tried it.
on August 21, 2002
I bought this several months ago hoping it would be helpful in my quest to lower the fat in our family diet. We use it literally EVERY DAY now, to grill not only meats but also to roast vegetables. The infusion feature is a nice touch for some dishes and the ability to make shishkebobs easily makes it even better for entertaining, but basically this is just a GREAT grill, drains fat off terrifically and is very easy to clean. Best purchase I've made in years -- and I can say that honestly despite having paid nearly full retail!
on June 27, 2015
Only used it a ouple times
on June 22, 2003
This grill makes cooking so very fun! Families should love it because the grill is huge and large enough to hold an entire meal. It is enlightening to see how much fat is lost using this product. It doesn't get much better than this.
on November 20, 2002
My husband purchased this grill a few months ago. I cannot even begin to say how great this grill is. We have cooked chicken breasts, steak, and burgers to perfection. We grilled sliced chicken breasts to put on quesadillas and marinated the chicken using the infusion cup in the center. The aromas were to die for not to mention the taste, perfectly tender and seasoned. Clean up was easier then I thought it would be, just immerse in hot soapy water, wipe, and wah lah!! :-) I would recommend this grill to anyone!
on December 21, 2014
Very happy with this grill. It was like new. This my third George Foreman fu sion grill
on May 20, 2002
We love ours! Fish, pork chops, even boneless skinless chicken breasts turn out incredibly moist and delicious and everything cooks faster than conventional methods. We have cooked our entire meal on this grill at the same time: meats, vegetables (even potatoe wedges!), and often use it to steam buns, too. Just season your food, place it on the grill, set the temperature and leave it alone! It never makes a mess while cooking and it cleans up super-easy.
on May 28, 2015
This foreman grills cooks fast and keeps food moist.
on July 28, 2001
I bought this product thinking it would be a larger version of my small George Foreman grilling machine. It's not and when I opened it up I thought I would be disappointed. That was six months ago and I've cooked on this almost daily since that time. Everything I prepare on it has been excellent and cleanup is a breeze. It doesn't cook both sides at one time, but that is a small price to pay for the end result. Another plus is that a whole meal can be prepared on it at one time without constant surveillance. I highly recommend it and will give it often as a gift.