Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "George Foreman RC0995P 20-Cup Smart Kitchen Multic..." and save 66% off the $89.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
George Foreman RC0995P 20-Cup Smart Kitchen Multicooker with Intelli-Probe Digital Controls
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Extra-large capacity 20-cup / 5-quart multicooker lets you make a variety of one-pot meals, stews, sauces and more, with George Tough nonstick coating so you can cook oil-free
- Intelli-Probe digital controls offer one-touch rice-specific settings for easy programming, plus an exclusive 500-Degree sear function that's the only of its kind in the market
- Removable stainless steel steaming basket plus tempered glass lid with adjustable steam vent let you steam vegetables and fish as you cook rice for healthy meals in minutes
- Elegant removable pan lets you cook and serve in the same dish for kitchen-to-table portability that minimizes cleanup
- Measures 9 by 13 by 10-inch; 3-year limited warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Go beyond just rice to cook a variety of healthy one-pot meals, stews, sauces and more for the whole family in a 20-cup multicooker. George Tough nonstick coating lets you cook without oil or butter, while a removable steam basket and adjustable steam vent let you steam vegetables and fish in the same dish for healthy one-pot meals in a snap. Intelli-Probe digital controls feature rice-specific settings for easy programming, plus an exclusive one-touch sear function that's the only of its kind in the market. All this, plus an elegant removable pan that lets you go from the kitchen to the table without a need for extra serving dishes.
Top customer reviews
- French toast
- matzo ball soup
I have not tried the steaming or rice cooking function yet but I assume it works fine.
The only downside is that you can't remove the pot 1 handed. You have to turn it off adapter, unplug adapter from the wall, remove adapter from base of pot and then unclip the base to free the pot so you can pour out water when making pasta. It's a lot of steps, but only takes 20 seconds.
Overall, I highly recommend this product. If I had the space I would purchase a second one of these. I wish I had one in college.
Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your George Foreman Multicooker. We're sorry to hear you've been disappointed with your multicooker's design, and we'd like to discuss some options with you we believe could address your concerns. Please contact us at email@example.com and reference ID number 41448630 so we can better assist you. We look forward to hearing from you, Patricia B.
1) the manual is pitiful and does not include any kind of chart for steaming times; and
2) the timer it has (awesome idea) does not make any sound at all to let you know your veggies are done so you can remove them to prevent overcooking, although the unit does shut off.
Thankfully, I had a steamer chart that came with my (much smaller) Black & Decker Rice cooker, but had to experiment get the right time since Mr. Foreman is considerably faster than Mr. Decker :o)
Neither issue would prevent me from purchasing this item - definitely still worth it!
Most recent customer reviews
Easy to clean.