Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About George Kao
For over a decade, George Kao has been a trusted conscious marketing advisor to thousands of self-employed professionals, including coaches, consultants, and speakers.
George's mission is to raise the marketing effectiveness of those who prioritize integrity and compassion in their business. His specialty is helping people grow their online audience through authentic marketing, including social media, content distribution, and online courses.
George Kao has published 4 books, created 20 online courses, and personally coached hundreds of clients. For many heart-based business owners, George Kao is the go-to expert on the topics of authentic marketing, joyful productivity, and healthy money.
George helps clients build authentic businesses, expand their visibility online, stabilize their income, and streamline their business so that they can experience more freedom and joy in their work.
You can access his best articles and videos via his website, https://www.GeorgeKao.com
Customers Also Bought Items By
Titles By George Kao
In this 2nd edition of the book, there are 9 new chapters:
1. Do Your Work from an Inner Spark of Joy
5. Define Your Daily Success
7. The Energy Reboot (new version)
8. Be Strict about Showing Up, Lenient about the Results
11. Sleep Tips — Falling and Staying Asleep
13. When You’re Feeling “Not Ready” to Put Your Work Out There…
14. Get Unstuck by Asking Smaller Questions
16. Uninspired but Willing
24. A Conscious Life Requires Reflection Time
En-joy this new edition!
“George Kao simplifies the art of marketing for solopreneurs and small businesses. He has a deep understanding of how to reach out and engage clients in the spirit of caring and generosity. This book, Authentic Content Marketing, is more than a marketing guide -- it’s an evolutionary approach to serving in the world with integrity, love and truth.”
~ Fiona Moore, Transformative Mentor and Healer
"So many marketing programs simply extract value. They are short campaigns that add no value to customers in any way. Authentic Content Marketing presents the exact opposite approach, delivering real value to customers, which create real relationships with customers over time. The concept is simple, straightforward...and the best news is that it works!"
~ Joe Pulizzi, Founder of The Content Marketing Institute; Author of four best-selling books about Content Marketing
In this book, you will learn:
● Four Principles of Authentic Business
● Three Stages of Content Creation
● How to get clear on your purpose for creating content...
● How to choose which content format (writing, video, audio, etc.) is right for you?
● What to say in your content?
● Writing your Client Stories / Case Studies
● Getting comfortable with making videos
● Keyword Research
● How I overcame 30 years of writer's block
● Creating your Transformational Framework
● Which content should be Free versus Paid?
● The Path To Awesome Content
● Practical Tips for Making Your Content Great
● How To Spread Your Content
● Keeping Track of Your Best Content
● Creating a rhythm of content sharing that works for you
By applying what you learn in this book, you will have a solid plan for doing marketing in a way that feels great to your spirit, and attracts to you the most ideal clients for your business.
"How do you succeed in business (like, actually) without selling your soul (even a little bit)? George Kao is one of my most trusted colleagues. He constantly tests and experiments and pushes the boundaries of business to figure out how to make it more ethical, honest and generous. I love this man's work dearly and refer to him often."
Tad Hargrave, Founder, www.MarketingforHippies.com
“George boldly paves the way of the future for internet marketing in a way that dissolves fear and fuels love on the planet. A must read for spiritual entrepreneurs who are here to build community and make a difference with their craft.”
~ Claire Shamilla, Energy Healer
“If you’re looking for a truly complete guide to building an authentic and joyful online coaching business then this is the first book you need to read! George has spent years researching, testing and implementing his own authentic business and this book has everything you need to get started. Invest in this book, and give yourself the gift of a business you love!”
~ Andy Burton, Author, Speaker & Dream Goal Coach
Reboot yourself with hope and energy to create or grow your business the authentic way.
You will learn:
* How to describe your services in a way that will resonate with your ideal client
* Pricing your services
* Practical and service-oriented ways to be discovered by your ideal clients
* How to reframe "selling" from a chore to a joyful service
George Kao is a business coach who champions generosity in business and honesty in marketing, instead of the salesy or predatory tactics that we have all experienced as consumers. George has personally coached hundreds of clients, and offers valuable free articles and videos about authentic marketing and joyful productivity at his website, www.GeorgeKao.com.
Besides this book, Authentic Selling, he has also written 2 other books: Authentic Content Marketing, and Joyful Productivity.
"This book delivers high potency wisdom. Each short chapter gives a psychoactive transmission that will open your mind, widen your heart, and change how you live."
-- Eric Klein, Co-Founder of www.WisdomHeart.com
"I was moved to tears. This is a delightful book that one could keep beside their bed and dip into from time to time. Highly recommended." -- Natasha Berta of ConnectedMarketing.com.au
"While the world is in the midst of chaos and change, Soul Gym was a treat that left me feeling calm and secure on a deep level." -- Jonah Richman of JonahRichman.com
"The perfect book for mornings. Each chapter is an amazing boost to help kick of the day off on a high note." -- Alexandra Madsen, Master Herbalist.