Hill Climb Racing 2 Vehicles Review Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18_gno

George Lopez is one of those people who does not hold back and he tells it like it is. He has a way of making everyday life hilarious and making us look at it in ways we wouldn't have otherwise done. This is not appropriate for children or teenagers and they should be aaway before putting this one on to play. He does use a whole lot of inappropriate language that should not be heard by little ones and also speaks of issues that are not children appropriate.

George is hilarious in this film and will have you laughing hysterically.
on August 19, 2016
OMG- I was married to a Zapotec and ultimately had to raise my kids as "white"....they listen to this and it makes them proud to be Mexicans. He's funny as hell and its all true ;)
on September 19, 2017
Again George Lopez, absolutely no filter! You like him, you'll love this one. I'm a fan. Totally enjoyed this one.
on November 19, 2015
not funny any more
on December 26, 2014
Personally, I do not like George Lopez. If you think that a bunch of bad words would make a good comedian, then he is your guy. I got it because my cousin like him. The quality of the video was OK, I guess... I did not stay long to see it.
on July 23, 2016
George lopez is a great comedian representing por culture and that we can make the american dream come to pass.
on May 19, 2015
No Comment, Its okay.
on April 19, 2016
funny
on April 13, 2016
This man is soooo Funny
on September 23, 2007
George is always good. I watched this and then watched Gabriel Inglesias"Hot and Fluffy". It made me laugh even harder when I watched it the second time.
Funny Stuff!