Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon startrek startrek startrek  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on October 12, 2016
George is a talented, funny performer. Some of the content was a little more profane than I expected, but I had not seen his live stand up before. (He is not as profane as many other stand up comedians I have seen) I appreciated his insight and humor regarding race and discrimination. We need more performers like George to share their culture (good, bad, and everything in between) proudly and with the cultural awareness and self deprecation all cultures deserve - none of them are perfect and all of them have humorous aspects.
on September 19, 2017
If you like George Lopez you'll like this. I have all of his recent comedy standup releases. I like him a lot but, compared to his other ones this one, I felt, wasn't as funny as the others. If you like him, you'll give him a pass if not, oh well.
on September 10, 2017
Great Show!
on April 23, 2017
Funny
on September 17, 2013
George Lopez is the best Mexican American comedian of our time I recently went to see him at the Gibson theater in Hollywood and boy did I get my money's worth if you haven't had a chance to see em you should definitely get these DVD, s enjoy.
on February 6, 2017
He was so funny. Laugh a minute. Latino can be proud of him. I am and I am not Latino. I'm happy he has done so well. Love him...
on February 14, 2015
I love this show and I love George Lopez. He did an awesome job at making me laugh and I'm pretty sure he made a whole amount of others laugh too...no matter how serious or non serious or how many swear words were used or how negative he was...the man is a true Latino genius.
on January 3, 2017
Maybe a little too much of him being on a Latino mission, sometimes contradicting himself. Quite funny though.
on July 19, 2016
The only negative is the use of profanity...I listen while working and have to be careful no one walks in unannounced. Very funny videa
on August 27, 2016
militant hispanic is no more palatable than militant gay, militant black, militant muslim. Your success speaks for itself!!!!