George Washington Crossword Puzzles Book
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 28 pages. Illustrated, color interior
- George Washington Crossword Puzzles
- “Father of Our Country”
- The first president of the United States.
- He helped win the French and Indian War and then the American Revolution.
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
George Washington Crossword Puzzles Known as the “Father of Our Country,” George Washington was unanimously elected to be the first president of the United States. But his story starts far before that. Washington was a surveyor, a soldier, a husband, and a politician. He helped win the French and Indian War and then the American Revolution. He helped design the nation’s capital and his plantation. This book explores Washington’s life from his birth to his death, and everything in between. Learn how a man became a legend by fighting against tyranny, supporting independence, and changing the world. 28 pages. Illustrated, color interior. 5.5" x 8.5"