Georgetown Pottery Square Ikebana Flower Vase, Blue Wave
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Each Japanese inspired vase is handmade by local artists at our pottery studio in the coast of Maine
- Simple, Graceful & Elegant, easily create beautiful arrangements with just a few flowers
- The pin frog significantly extends the life of your flowers, in some cases to up to 3 weeks
- Nationally known and sold in galleries, gift shops and showrooms nationwide
- Made in the USA from fine porcelain clay and decorated by hand. Measures 4 3/4" W x 4 3/4" L
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Georgetown Pottery Small Round Ikebana Flower Vase, Blue Wave
Georgetown Pottery Small Round Ikebana Flower Vase, Dark Purple Zen
Georgetown Pottery Square Ikebana Flower Vase, Dark Purple Zen
Georgetown Pottery Square Ikebana Flower Vase, Red Zen
Georgetown Pottery Square Ikebana Flower Vase, Black Wave
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Georgetown Pottery||Georgetown Pottery||Georgetown Pottery||Georgetown Pottery||Georgetown Pottery||Georgetown Pottery|
Georgetown Pottery Ikebana Vases are designed to be simple, graceful and elegant. Our Ikebana vases are nationally known and sold in galleries, showrooms and gift shops across the country. Each vase is designed to accentuate all parts of the flower so anyone can create a wonderful arrangement with just a few blooms. The Square Ikebana is stylish and classic all at once. A small footprint makes this ikebana at home any place that could use a touch of color. Each vase measures 4 3/4 inches wide by 4 3/4 inches long, and is handmade of fine porcelain at our studio in Georgetown Maine. They are individually glazed, decorated, fired in our kiln at 2500 degrees, and finally finished by permanently affixing a pin frog inside the vase. The prongs of the pin frog pierce the stems of your flowers and allow them to absorb water much longer than any traditional vase. This significantly prolongs the life of your blooms, in some instances to up to 3 weeks. Like all of our products, they are hand made in the USA by local artists.