Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 11 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 12 reviews
on May 3, 2015
When it came the bill was crooked from the way it was crammed in the box. This is a late review because I bought it like two years ago. I don't wear it in public because of the bill. I want my hat to say "I'm proud I went to UGA" not "Don't I look like an Idiot with my crooked school hat." Just wear it fishing or have it in the back window of the car.
on October 11, 2013
Yes, I ordered a red hat, but this is shockingly bright red. I'm hoping maybe a couple of washings will fade it (without pinking out the white part of the G).

Still, a very good quality hat. The embroidered G is larger than it looks in the picture - very prominent. The hat itself is very soft, with an adjustable cloth strap and metal clip in back. Not a flat bill; a good, old fashioned curved-bill ball cap.
on December 12, 2015
If you're a bulldog fan, you'll like it. I was a bit disappointed that the rim of the bill isn't actually black. It sure looks like it is in the photo. That kind of detailing goes a long way.
on January 9, 2017
Great Product!!
on October 5, 2012
This is a quality cap and a nice looking cap. The stitching looks professional and appears to be of quality material. The colors are vibrant and seem color fast. The cap would make me a GA Bulldawg fan if I was not already a big fan anyway.
m
on June 29, 2016
Given as a gift. I think he liked it.
on October 29, 2013
It was shipped very fast. Very good quality hat. It is exactly what is shown as being purchased. Would recommend purchasing if you are a Ga Bulldogs fan.
on March 10, 2013
My wife bought it for a gift interchange at her work. The price is perfect for those kind of events and the quality is just like if you bought it at a sports store.
on January 18, 2013
This hat was too small for my head (normally a 7 3/8 size). Strange for a one size fits all baseball cap.
on March 30, 2015
Fits small

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question