- Paperback: 128 pages
- Publisher: Cynthia Dill; 1st edition (2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0615653162
- ISBN-13: 978-0615653167
- Product Dimensions: 8.4 x 5.8 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.6 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (10 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,193,111 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
A Georgia Food Forest: 180 Perennial Edible Plants and a Design Guide for the Zone 8 Home Grower Paperback – 2012
|New from||Used from|
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Informative - one of the few resources about my area of the country.Published 9 months ago by Mystery Lover
Very little effort went into writing this. I could have gotten the same information googling.Published 16 months ago by R. Barney