Georgia Men's 6" Ironton Internal Met-Guard PR Anti-Impact Work Shoe-G6762 (W12)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 6" from arch
- ASTM F2413-05 I/75 C/75 Protective Toe/Electronic Hazard Classification
- ASTM F2413-05 Metatarsal Guard/Puncture Resistant Standard.Lenzi puncture-resistant plate.Non-Metallic Hardware.
- ANTImpact soft internal metatarsal guard-Absort impact and remains soft,breathable,cushioning
- Full-Grain Leather Upper.Wideload Toe Box-Maximize foot breathe,comfort,spread
- AMP, Advanced Memory Polyurethane footbed-Molded to foot shape,very cushioing
Customers also considered
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Georgia Ironton External Met-Guard Work Shoes:G6762 This 6” Georgia Ironton work shoe is covered in Full-grain leather; this top-quality material has fantastic durability, looks great and is extraordinarily soft. The lace-locking top hooks allow you to speedily secure your laces and the lace-up design itself allows you to adjust the fit to your liking. Plus, this men’s work shoe was designed with a Wideload Toe Box, this feature is perfect if you have wide feet or if you just want to give your toes more room to spread out. The great thing about wearing this Ironton work shoe is that you receive a plethora of safety features, which will keep your feet out of harm’s way. There is a steel toe; it has met the ASTM F2413-05 I/75 C/75 Protective Toe Classification, consequently it’s able to resist up to 75 lbs. of impact and compression. This leather work shoe also complies with the ASTM F2413-05 Electrical Hazard Standard. Then there is the external met-guard which will shield your feet even further from falling objects, it has met the ASTM F2413-05 Metatarsal Guard Standard. To help alleviate discomfort and keep your feet at ease, these work shoes have an Advanced Memory Polyurethane (AMP) footbed. This insole was designed with memory foam on top, this material is comforting and molds to the shape of your foot; there’s polyurethane underneath which provides additional cushioning and supports your feet. To complete this work shoe, Georgia added the Ironton rubber outsole to the bottom of this footwear. This sole supplies great cushioning, it is flexible, delivers traction and it is resistant to heat, abrasions, chemicals and oil. If you are seeking comfortable and safe work footwear… this Georgia Ironton External Met-Guard Work Shoe (#G6762) could be the right choice for you.
- Shipping Weight: 3.5 pounds
- ASIN: B009N6ISFQ
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 8, 2012
- Average Customer Review:
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|