Georgia Men's 6" Ironton Steel Toe Waterproof Work Shoe-G6743 (M11.5)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 6" from arch
- AMP, Advanced Memory Polyurethane footbed-Molded to foot shape,breathable,very flexible,cushioning
- Wideload Toe Box-Maximize your foot comfort,spread and breathe
- ASTM F2413-05 I/75 C/75 Protective Toe/Electronic Hazard Classification
- Full-Grain Leather Upper.Guarantee Georgia Waterproof.Oil,abrasion,slip resistant outsole
- Lace locking top hooks.Perimeter abrasion rubber protection
Men's 6" Ironton Steel Toe Waterproof Work Shoe - Style: G6743 The upper on this Georgia Ironton has been constructed with a combination of full-grain leather, black mesh, and rubber. The coffee-brown hued leather has great durability; the lightweight mesh that has been placed around the collar and on the tongue adds breathability and the rubber offers great abrasion resistance. There are lace-locking top hooks to ensure a secure fit and the wideload toe box provides ample room for your toes to spread out and remain comfortable. This 6" work shoe offers you as much protection as a traditional work boot; its steel toe has met the ASTM F2413-05 I/75 C/75 Protective Toe Classification, which means that it is able to withstand up to 75 lbs. of impact and compression. This men's work shoe offers you additional protection on the jobsite, because it is compliant with the ASTM's Electrical Hazard Standard. As you step down, you will feel how immensely comfortable the Advanced Memory Polyurethane (AMP) footbed is; its top layer is made of memory foam, its bottom layer is made of polyurethane, when combined you get an incredibly cushioning insole that will mold to the shape of your foot. Then there is the Georgia Waterproof System; its watertight membrane will keep the interior of these work shoes 100% dry. On the bottom, the Ironton rubber outsole aids in cushioning your steps, but it also offers fantastic abrasion, chemical, heat, slip and oil-resistance. These hardy Georgia Ironton steel toe waterproof work shoes (#G6743) are strong, comfortable and offer you reliable safety features... they just might be the perfect work footwear for you.
- Shipping Weight: 3.5 pounds
- ASIN: B009NAQNL8
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 8, 2012
- Average Customer Review: