Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 10 reviews
on October 3, 2010
Covers are nice. A little stiff and the driver cover needs to be a little larger for 460cc drivers. But all that said, I would buy again for the price.
on January 1, 2013
Being a big University of Pittsburgh fan (my alma mater), I felt these were a "must" buy for my golf clubs. Naturally, they keep my clubs well protected. They are sturdy and manufactured well. They are also easy to clean and hold up to my washings.
on September 28, 2010
I purchased these (USC headcovers) as a gift and relied on the other reviews as I am not a golfer. I was very impressed with them! The quality was excellent and the colors vibrant...MUCH better than the picture. The recipient absolutely LOVED them!
on May 18, 2010
covers are pretty, plenty long enough and seem to be very durable. I am not sure about cleaning them when they get dirty, but I am satisfied so far...very happy
on July 13, 2009
By far the best logos / colors I've seen on college headcovers. No issues whatsoever with fit, even on a 460cc driver. Solid purchase at good price.
on December 10, 2008
Very good quality materials, very sturdy. Extremely pleased! My husband moved the clubs inside so he could look at them during the winter months!
: P
on October 26, 2008
These are the second set I've purchased for my husband. They are very well made (I can't remember when I got the last ones) and protect the clubs nicely.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.