Georgia Men's 8" Thermal-Tec Steel Toe WP Internal Metatarsal Work Boot-G9352 (M10.5)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Full-Grain Leather and rubber
- rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 8" from arch
- AMP, Advanced Memory Polyurethane footbed.Solid brass milled hardware
- Georgia waterproof construction.2.2 mm full-grain leather.Kevlar stitching
- Fire retardant Goodyear welt construction.Full leather gusset.Moisture Wicking Lining
- Steel Shank-More arch support.Flexible internal polyurethane met-guard
- Proprietary oil, heat, and slip-resistant rubber outsole with melting point of 588 degrees F
The full-grain leather of the upper of these #G9352 Georgia Thermal-Tec work boots is 2.2 mm thick; it is very hardwearing, very smooth to the touch and its dark-brown hue looks especially nice. Antique brass hardware contributes to the footwear's fine appearance and ensures terrific sturdiness. Fire-retardant Goodyear welt construction improves upon the overall toughness of these men's boots and allows you to have the base completely resoled, while the Kevlar stitching is phenomenally strong and resists abrasions t well. An internal met-guard -has met the ASTM F2413 Protective Metatarsal Classification- works in conjunction with the steel toe -compliant with the ASTM F2413 Protective Toe Classification- to offer your feet optimal protection by shielding the blow of falling objects. Building the base of this work footwear in accordance with the ASTM F2413 Electrical Hazard Standard is an additional safety measure that was taken to protect the bottoms of your feet from feeling the full impact of electrical shock. Just because these 8" boots offer you the most advantageous protection, by no means implicates that comfort is absent. Due to having the Georgia waterproof system and a moisture-wicking lining incorporated into the interior, you'll receive superior dryness protection from both external and internal moisture. The bottoms of your feet will receive sublime cushioning and also much-needed relief from the AMPTM (stands for Advanced Memory Polyurethane) footbed; because there are layers of memory foam and polyurethane, your feet will remain comfortable all-day long. A steel shank has been built into the base of these Georgia work boots to offer stability and to make certain that the arches of your feet are being fully supported. The proprietary rubber outsole is remarkably durable, has a melting point of 588 degrees F° and offers tremendous oil and slip resistance. To sum up. These #G9352 Georgia Boots are the ideal work boots you need.
- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds
- ASIN: B00DARJ1P0
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 10, 2013
- Average Customer Review: