Geranium Essential Oil - 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Geranium Oil - 10ml
($30.27 / Fl Oz)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Highest Quality Pure & Natural Geranium Essential Oil - Our Geranium Oil is 100% pure, undiluted, all-natural, and therapeutic grade. Every drop of this Geranium essential oil is steam-extracted right from the source without any additives or harmful chemicals.
- Gc-ms Tested for Purity & Dilution - Every batch of our geranium essential oil is tested using a a type of testing called "gcms". This ensures the essential oil's authenticity and purity. These test results are publicly available on the manufacturers website.
- Bottled in a 10ml Glass Bottle with Built-In Eyedropper - All of our essential oils are bottled in an amber glass bottle right here in the USA. It also has a built in Euro style eyedropper for easy pouring and application.
- Essential Oils are Used for a Variety of Uses & Applications - Simply add a few drops to your essential oil diffuser or humidifier for a wonderful aromatherapy experience. Essential oils are also commonly used to help with anxiety, acne, dry skin, relaxation, and more! Before applying to your skin we highly recommend you dilute it with our Fractionated Coconut Oil, Jojoba Oil, or Sweet Almond Oil
- Healing Solutions Only Offers the Highest Quality Essential Oils Available - Healing Solutions is an American based company that scours the globe to find the finest, freshest essential oils available. If at any point you're unhappy with one of our products, please contact us and we'd be happy to make things right!
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Healing Solutions 100% Pure Essential oils are bottled in UV blocking amber essential oil bottles.
Our Chief Scientist tests every batch of oil for purity in our in-house, state of art GC-MS Laboratory. This ensures every product sold is 100% pure essential oil!
The Leading Aromatherapy Associations (Alliance of International Aromatherapists (AIA), International Aromatherapy and Aromatic Medicine Association, Aromatherapy Trade Council, and others) all state that essential oils should not be taken internally (regardless of purity or organic origin) unless under the guidance of a health care practitioner trained at an appropriate level . As such, all of our oils carry a label warning that the product is NOT FOR INTERNAL USE.
What sets Healing Solutions Essential Oils apart is superior cultivation of ingredients that are the best in the world. Combined with superior distillation and bottling care process, We GUARANTEE that our oils are aromatically superior and more effective than any other oils - if you disagree we will refund your money!
Product detailsSize:0.33 Fl Oz (Pack of 1)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 4 x 1 x 1 inches; 1.59 Ounces
- Item model number : ABCD
- Date First Available : August 22, 2007
- Manufacturer : Healing Solutions
- ASIN : B00PX867CO
Best Sellers Rank:
#71,914 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #464 in Essential Oil Singles
- Customer Reviews:
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This bottle has the strangest smell. There is no way this is geranium. If it geranium then Egyptian Geranium is no where near close to any geranium species I am familiar with. The smell is more like some sort of industrial carrier solution. It smells nothing like other geranium products I buy, which include candles, soap, and drier sheets.
Amazon is starting to worry me. Some of the users also concern me because there was nothing to alert me as to the quality of the product. This product smells like some kind of paint additive. Very disappointing. It is not worth the hassle to return it.
With some of these products I'm starting to think the return cost is also included in the sale price.
I've bought a lot of bottles of oil from this brand/company. Mostly when first starting and didn't know better. The all rave reviewed products (which is a HUGE part of my decision making! ) sounded good. ... rookie mistake 😢 spent a lot of money on fake oils! Google it. Blue tansy testing. Our just smell the oils. Or wait till they get cloudy soon. I mostly purchased for use in my diffusers since it's clearly not the highest quality, but still decent, and affordable.
Now, if all things were equal, and the oils weren't bogus, I'd still have several issues with the company. Like, most of them smell the same. They were thick or runny or clogged the diffusers. Dead giveaway.
I even bought a bottle of one of the priciest they have, helichrysum Well reviewed, so I took a shot, though needed it for actual medicinal purpose. The bottle came,(60ml) and it wasn't remotely full. It was sealed, no leak that I could find. Yet the oil didn't even come close to reaching the label! That's a lot of missing oil! Especially for that price!
So I looked at a few others I had in stock, unopened backups... All varied levels of oil. Vastly. Interesting.. and pretty pissed. At them as well as myself for not noticing before. So when I ran out and needed frankincense in a hurry I ordered the quickest shipping one by an at least familiar product. Sure enough, it was waaay low.
I got out my new digital scale. Compared the very empty bottle without the sealant ring mind you, to the brand new unopened bottle. It was supposed to be 10ml.. ... but nope. 6-7 at best. Sealed soooo... yeah. That's enough of that for me! I can't afford to be consistently ripped off. Shame on you, healing solutions! Lost me! And I'm an EO addict!
The good news is, I now know better , have moved into quality products and will lo u day try to let others know, so they don't get conned by all the fake hyped reviews from people who got it for free to lie.
DON'T FALL FOR IT! !!
Other benefits are:
Alleviates the effects of menopause
Improves dental health
Reduces blood pressure
Benefits the health of your skin
Improves dental health
I will say that I primarily use this for its scent, which is both potent and long-lasting. A single drop on a cotton ball can make a small room smell like a garden of roses for a day or two. Three or four drops can fill a large space with a lovely scent.
It's going to take me awhile to get through this small bottle, given that I only need a few drops a week. But I know where I will go to get my geranium essential oil the next time I need it!!!
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.