- Paperback: 328 pages
- Publisher: Studio Limited; New edition edition (July 1994)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1859580513
- ISBN-13: 978-1859580516
- Product Dimensions: 5.3 x 0.8 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.4 ounces
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,349,013 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Gerards Herbal History of Plants Paperback – July, 1994
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Wisdom.... ranges over such diversities as tobacco, potaties, rhubard to strawberries, daffodils, voilets and thyme. Where do they grow... and when. Various names, and of course, their vertues as for food and health.