Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3 reviews
on July 22, 2015
These are great for a new Mom for burping cloths and general "wipe-ups." Since you have a pack of twelve, you'll always have a few clean ones. Very soft and absorbent, and are great to put behind baby's back in summer and the baby is against a rubberized bouncy seat or a stroller without a removable cloth lining. Later they make great dust cloths!
on November 19, 2012
I've been using these as burp cloths since my daughter was born and they work great for that. They're absorbant, inexpensive, and easy to bleach stains out of. They do fall apart pretty easily; my baby is eight months old and the ones we've used the most have some holes in them. Since they're so inexpensive, I bought 36 of them, so we just cycle out the ones that look rattier. I don't know how they would hold up as diapers, but for expendable cloths to wipe up stuff, they're great.
on June 9, 2012
These Gerber cloth diapers are not just for baby. They work great for dusting, cleaning, drying dishes, and washing cars. Amazon always comes through for your all stop shopping. Thanks again Amazon...way to go. We can't purchase this in our town of 120,000 people!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.