Gerber Fire Starter
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The Gerber Survival Fire Starter includes an easy to spark Ferrocerium rod and sturdy metal striker
- The Fire Starter includes an IPX4 rated water resistant compartment for tinder storage
- 100 Decibel Emergency Whistle integrated into the lanyard cord that will help secure the set, and keep it together
- This compact survival Fire Starter can easily attach to a backpack or keychain
- Limited lifetime warranty
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Swiss Safe 5-in-1 Fire Starter with Compass, Paracord and Whistle (2-Pack) for Emergency Survival Kits, Camping, Hiking, All-Weather Magnesium Ferro Rod
bayite 4 Inch Survival Ferrocerium Drilled Flint Fire Starter Ferro Rod Kit with Paracord Landyard Handle and Striker
Survival Spark Magnesium Survival Fire Starter with Compass and Whistle
UST SparkForce Fire Starter with Durable Construction and Lanyard for Camping, Backpacking, Hiking, Emergency and Outdoor Survival
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details|
|Sold By||—||Swiss Safe||CrocSee||SharpSurvival||Amazon.com|
Surviving the unexpected is about being prepared and a key factor to tackling the wild in confidence is the ability to build a fire. Gerber’s fire starter is a compact, packable survival tool that is easily attached to a backpack or keychain with a lanyard. With built-in water-resistant tinder storage, an easy to spark Ferro cerium rod, a sturdy metal striker, and a 100 decibel emergency Whistle, your chances of staying alive are infinitely greater with this handy tool.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?