|Fits as expected||
$8.99 - $12.74
Free Return on some sizes and colors
- 100% Cotton
- 0.7" high
- 14" wide
- Gerber white organic onesie brand one piece underwear are an essential in baby's wardrobe
- Great to use as a layering piece under your favorite outfits to keep baby's tummy extra warm
- Made of 100 percent organic cotton fibers, naturally grown and naturally soft
- The lap shoulder neckline provides ease of dressing, hems are double stitched to keep smooth after excessive washings and a snap closure is conveniently positioned for ease of changing baby's diaper
- Machine wash and dry
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Gerber white organic onesie brand one piece underwear are an essential in baby's wardrobe, great to use as a layering piece under your favorite outfits to keep baby's tummy extra warm, made of 100-percent organic cotton fibers, naturally grown and naturally soft, the lap shoulder neckline provides ease of dressing, hems are double stitched to keep smooth after excessive washings and a snap closure conveniently positioned for ease of changing baby's diaper, 4 pack white available in sizes newborn, 0-3 and 3-6 months, machine wash and dry and essential for every new mom and great for gift giving
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 5 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B07KQW1DK1
- Date first listed on Amazon: June 16, 2018
- Average Customer Review:
Showing 1-8 of 425 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) These are labelled as being "organic" but there is absolutely no accredited organic certification on the packaging. The garments themselves say "Gerber Organic" (like it's the brand name), then 100% cotton - NOT 100% organic cotton. I should have paid more attention before purchasing it (particularly at this price). If you want something truly organic, look for proper certification (like GOTS etc), I suspect this is just greenwashing.
2) There appears to be a slight size difference between the 4 onesies in the package (widths and lengths vary when laid next to each other, but I'll need to wash them and put them on my as yet unborn child to know for sure).
3) Finally, my rating is based on how the items looked when I received them - the package had been opened, the onesies removed and then haphazardly shoved back in. The first onesie I took out of the package had dirt marks on it - very unimpressive work by Amazon. Yes, the items will be washed and hopefully the dirt marks can be removed, but this is not acceptable when purchasing an item that's sold as "new." If you're having this shipped as a gift, buyer beware that it may not arrive in a condition you're comfortable with.
The 3-6 month onesie measures 8" across the chest and 13" in length.
(This is after washing.)
Some reviewers posted a problem with shrinking. We have not had that problem, but we wash everything in cold water. Even a recent diaper blowout rinsed easily out of the onesie in the sink and came out of the wash looking exactly like the others. I plan to buy some for my sister when my new niece or nephew arrives. I would recommend them to anyone.