Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New album by morrisey Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 16, 2013
I don't have kids...I use these for myself because they are much softer then the washcloths they sell for adults.
8 helpful votes
9 helpful votes
on May 22, 2014
These are ok, Not "as" soft as You would expect for a baby washcloth especially considering made by such a popular baby brand, Quite rough actually especially the printed ones kind of feels like the ink is crunchy? For lack of a better word.
2 helpful votes
3 helpful votes
on February 1, 2017
Nice size. They are a bit thicker than some other brands. Deep colors that hold up well in the wash. Exact match to a Garanimals bedding set I purchased. Good price. Would definitely buy again.
on November 5, 2013
Great quality, very soft. I think it is better than the one i bought from Carters. I love all of gerberwashcloth designs...
4 helpful votes
5 helpful votes
on June 11, 2014
i like them, i paied 2 $ and this price is very good for them. When i clean they are not colerd the water, they are nice for newborn child. But i don't pay any more then this price
2 helpful votes
3 helpful votes
on October 22, 2015
I love these washcloths! They are perfect for my baby. My newborn produces a lot of eye boogers that crystallized, so these washcloths are soft and gentle enough to wash the boogers off around his eyes. I also use them for his bath.
on February 14, 2014
The washcloths are very cute and soft, as the Gerber cloths usually are. The only thing that is a bit frustrating is that little pieces of material come off and stick to baby....even after the first wash. I am hoping this will stop if the cloths are washed a second time. Although, I am not that concerned about it.Overall, they are of a good quality.
on December 22, 2014
Mostly used it as a hanky to clean baby's mouth ,good to take it when you go outside , but not enough for bigger spills and if you need to use it repeatedly. It is long lasting still have 3 of the 6 from pack and prints are strong and give it to my son on his leaky nose days.
on January 15, 2014
I have other gerber baby washcloths which I love, and I thought that these would be similar. Unfortunately they are pretty unfinished, and instead of having piping or some other sort of finishing on the edges they are only stitched. They started shedding little bits of fluff immediately, and I don't know how long they'll last before unraveling.
on August 16, 2016
They were OK. Soft but so Danny and delicate they didn't last long!
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.