|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$9.95 - $15.64 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Gerber long sleeve onesies brand one piece underwear with mitten cuffs are especially made for newborn babies
- Made of 100 percent cotton for comfort and softness
- They have a lap shoulder neckline for ease of dressing, hems are double stitched to keep smooth after excessive washings and have a snap closure for ease of changing baby's diaper
- The built-in mitten cuffs on sleeves help to prevent baby from scratching face
- Great item for layering to keep your little one cozy warm
- Machine wash and dry
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also considered
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This 4-pack white Long Sleeve Onesies Brand One Piece Underwear for your 3-6 months old is made of 100% cotton for a soft and comfortable feel. Its 3 snap closure design gives you easy access and makes diaper changing a breeze. The lap shoulder neckline makes dressing baby easier by allowing the garment to easily slide over baby’s head. This is label free to help protect baby's delicate skin. And also please note that the size 0-3, and the newborn only have mitten cuffs.
- Package Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.1 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B005LURMMS
- Item model number: 619473060WHTNBI
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 27, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I also love that the sleeves have built in mittens. Genius. Those little nails are so sharp and grow so fast. Not to mention it's a rare occasion when both mittens actually stay on--we're almost always missing one. So I love that with these sleeves, it's impossible for the mittens to come off!
Gerber baby clothing does not last because as soon as you wash them once, they shrink.
I wash my sons clothing with cold water on the gentle cycle and dry on low and after washing these once and realizing they shrunk to newborn size, I had to go through the rest of his clothing set aside for when he got bigger and realized my 2 month old had to wear his 6-9 gerber clothes now or else he’d never get to fit into them...