|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$8.72 - $34.96 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 100% Cotton
- Zipper closure
- Machine Wash
- Fitted sleeves to stay put on baby's arms
- Zips down leg for ease of changing
- Safety neck tab over zipper pull
- Built-in feet to keep little feet cozy warm
- Embroidery details
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Whether playtime or naptime, Gerber newborn zip-front sleep 'n play is the perfect outfit! two-pack zipper sleepers with built-in feet to keep toes warm. Easy on/off dressing with zipper front and neck tab protects they're little chin. 100 percent cotton for comfort and softness. Makes a perfect baby shower gift
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B0716RKF49
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 17, 2013
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
See the pictures posted. On the left is another gerber sleeper in newborn that fits better, the center is this sleeper I am reviewing here, and the one on the right is a 0-3M gerber sleeper.
These bodysuits are a little larger than they should be. Her right hand comes out of the sleeve frequently. In order to get her legs all the way in we have to bunch up the torso, as the torso is too long. When she kicks, and that's all she does, her legs get bunched up halfway in the torso and leg sleeves. It's not bad considering they're so loose but they're definitely not fit for a 20 inch baby. It's odd because most newborns are in the 20 inch range.
I'm still giving them four stars because they're stylish and the material on the charcoal grey bodysuit is more soft than some of her blankets. Babies also go through clothes so fast she's probably grown into these since I started writing this review.
Oh right, she was supposed to be a boy. That's why she's a she on this he clothes review.
- Colors are too cute!
- Sizing is spot-on (some Gerber bodysuits run way too small) and fit perfectly, compared to other brands.
- Snap at neck keeps scratchy zippers at bay.
- Logos and designs are thoughtfully covered with protective cloth on the inside so they don't scratch baby.
- Sleeves are 3/4 length (may not be a con for you. In December, it was a con for us).
- Zippered play footies can make a strange zipper compression into the leg, these are no exception.
- The material is thin (again, if you have these in the summer, maybe not a con for you).
I think these are a bit thin for sleeping, so we opted for another brand that has more thread (or at least feels like it) for the material.