Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Josh Too and the conflicts GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 74 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 81 reviews
on March 17, 2015
I love these burp rags. They are very soft and absorbent. They also hold up very well after washing. I had a couple of these and some flannel ones with my first child but now with my second almost here I tossed out the flannel because they were not absorbent and I bought 2 more packs of these instead. These are great to have all over the place in case of spit-up or needing to burp.
on June 24, 2015
I love these burp cloths. They are thick, super soft, and absorbent. Also love the embroidery and designs. Great for wiping spit up or drying hands and baby. I purchased multiple sets of these. I can see using these around the house. Holds up in the washer and dryer very well. They still look like new. Will be back for more when needed. Please continue to produce/carry these. Great product!
on September 20, 2017
I purchased these for a friends baby shower next month... She picked them out so I am sure she will love it.. I think there pretty small, but I will not be the one using them..
on May 9, 2014
We have about 12 of these (various designs) because on a family trip my son got attached to them like they were his security blanket. I love that he has these because it's not just one thing, any of these burp cloths will do. The material is soft and they wash well and keep their color. They are also great when used as actual burp cloths. I preferred them over any other brand we had/used.
on December 13, 2015
Nice cushiony material and just the right thickness. Very soft for wiping the face of your baby. The design is what caught my attention..loving the gorillas. I've washed these numerous times and they have not faded. I have a good amount of burp cloths and these are my favorite.
on September 25, 2016
Pretty good. They r thick and pretty, though after having 3 kids i prefer to buy the white ones that r used for diapering cause they absorb more and r bigger.
on August 20, 2013
I like these burp cloths. They are bigger than some others, and much softer than the terry cloth variety. They are cute and have matching onsies and gowns, though I'm not sure how many new parents have time to make sure everything is clean at the same time to match. Still prefer the plain white cloth diapers for burp cloths. They get softer with every wash. My son always had to cuddle with one - but they were interchangeable instead of being locked into one blanket or cloth.
on April 18, 2014
I did think the prints were a cute idea but I washed them in cool water and they still shrunk a bit. I think getting the regular gauze cloths are better. These would be fine if you were going out and wanted something to match the other Gerber sports accessories.
Gerber has other items are really nice and very soft.
on February 4, 2014
Nice material and cute designs, wash soft. One complaint is the length, would've loved something longer. This length is just long enough to throw over shoulder, but doesn't cover down front. You have to choose to protect your front or your back with these cloths.
on August 27, 2017
These are my favorite kind of burp cloths! I'm sad the deep deep blue faded a little after the first wash but these cover my entire shoulder and don't let spit up get through and onto your clothes.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.