Truck Reviews HPC Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now STL18_GNO

on June 25, 2015
These bibs are made of a thick, high quality cotton. The print of the fabrics are really adorable. The velcro is holding up well, compared to some other bibs we've bought from different brands. I prefer the Gerber brand for bibs over even the Carter's brand. The velcro is usually what stops working over time, but we also have other Gerber bibs that still work great, and we have been using them for a couple of years now. The colors are still vibrant after a lot of washes. We have been using these bibs daily for the past six months and they still fit our growing baby well. I could see them maybe getting too small around two and a half years of age.
on May 19, 2014
I bought these to feed my infant solids. They are great. Only draw back is that I know the baby will pull it off when she gets older. A heavy snap would be wonderful. I probably will end up adding one later. Velcro works fine for now. My baby is 7 months.
One person found this helpful
on August 14, 2014
These bibs were really good for when my daughter was younger ( up til about 4 months). Standard bibs are typically a bit too big for younger babies. I didn't always follow the directions to close the Velcro when washing, and so this may have bee why the fastener didn't stay strong for very long. Other than that these are great.
on January 15, 2015
after reading reviews about them being very absorbent I decided to make the purchase however, they are not! I love the colors so I will be using these but I will make sure to keep the absorbent ones on hand.
on December 26, 2016
LOVE IT
on October 17, 2014
nice its absorbs well
One person found this helpful
on May 27, 2013
These arrived in great time and are exactly what I wanted. My wife was very happy with this product for our new baby.These are nice, soft absorbent bibs for protecting outfits on spitty, drooly babies; or during feeding
on February 12, 2015
pretty and great price!!! match a lot of clothes !
on July 21, 2014
I received the product as described. Excellent quality fabric. I recommend the product to my family and friends. I love..
on July 8, 2013
My baby girl has been a drooler from day one and she is now 1 year old. We needed bibs every hour of every day. Since she is pretty tiny, we needed bibs that were on the smaller size and wouldn't cover her entire body. These were perfect for her and kept us from having to change her outfits multiple times a day.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.