Oil month Automotive HPC Spring Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Country Heat PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

on May 23, 2016
I love these newborn onsies. My baby was 6 lb 12 oz and just under 20" long when she came home from the hospital and these little newborn onsies fit her perfectly.
They are soft, tagless, good quality, and super cute. She seems comfortable in them which is good because I love a baby in a onsie. The colors are very sweet and girly and stayed bright through many washes the entire 2 months she wore them.

These newborn onsies claim to fit babies from 5 to 8 lbs and once she hit 8 lbs (21.5") I had to break out the 0-3 month onsies so I feel like these fit exactly as they should. Also, I should mention that the 3-6 month onsies from Gerber also fit my now 8 1/2 pounder well enough with a little growing room. You might be able to get away with skipping the 0-3 month onsies and going straight to the 3-6 month ones if your baby is over 8 lbs.

Here is what the tagless-tag says.
Gerber
NB 5-8 LBS.
100% COTTON
EXCLUSIVE OF DECORATION
MADE IN INDIA

I hope this review was helpful in determining size. That is always a difficult thing to figure out when there is a brand new baby involved.
11 comment| 14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on February 3, 2014
I really like the print on these and the cotton is soft. However these are about the same size as my 0-3mos Carter onesies and I bought the Gerber 3-6mos (I knew Gerber ran small). Definitely something to keep in mind. Good product though, would totally recommend and buy again :)
0Comment| 33 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on June 11, 2016
Bought these really cute shirts in size 3-6 months for my 2 month old granddaughter to grow into. I figured it would be at least another month befor she could wear them because she's such a little peanut. Oh boy was I wrong! After washing them in cold water and warm dryer setting they fit her like a banana skin! They look like new born!
If you order these ( because they are cute) order them 2 sizes up from what you want. Trust me, they will shrink!
on July 22, 2015
Newborn onesies aren't cheap. Well most aren't, but these aren't too bad. I purchased these strictly for the price when compared to other sets. I'm not too picky on what my daughter wears, but I prefer simply patterns and colors, not flashy patterns and definitely no characters or words. These were actually cuter than I expected them to be. The material is soft, the patterns and colors are cute, and the cut fits my daughter just right.

IMPORTANT FITTING DETAILS:
These run small, meaning that these were the FIRST newborn items that my daughter outgrew. I liked this, because I had a small daughter at birth (7lb4oz) and I liked having clothes that almost fit her during those first few weeks (these were a tad big, but much less big than most of the newborn stuff I purchased). However, they received the least amount of use.
The buttons that snap at the bottom are higher up than most other onesies. Looking at the stock picture, you can see that they are more on the front of the onesie than directly in the middle as most onesies are. This isn't a problem by any means. It just means that once your child starts outgrowing them and there is stretching at the buttons, it will be more noticable if your child is only wearing the onesie (no pants). I prefer the look of buttons that are a bit lower, but I prefer this functionally during diaper changes.

Bottom line:
Cheap, cute onesies that fit a bit smaller and a bit differently than most other competitors.
on December 22, 2016
Nice colours! My daughter is 4 month now and they are fitting rather snug, don't see her making 6 months in these.
review image
on July 8, 2015
The gerber onsies are very cute and priced very well, but wow are they small. Our daughter is very small for her age (at 4 months she is 10 pounds and 23") and these 6-9 month onsies are getting snug on her. Compared to Caters or Lamaze whose size definitions match her age, these are no where close. That being said, if you know that you need to purchase at least the next size up, it isn't that big of a deal what the label says, but otherwise you will be very frustrated with your purchase.
on February 23, 2017
I got these as a gift for my sister in law. I also threw her a baby shower and used these as part of the decor. They looked so cute and everyone loved how they looked.
review imagereview image
on November 14, 2017
Ordered these cause I needed onsies for the baby as I am trying to prepare everything for her arriving. When they arrived I took them out the package ; washed them and checked them and they seem to be still in good shape. I bought a diff brand a week ago and they were garbage so I am so glad I found some that hold up well being washed.
on May 14, 2014
This is our second set of gerber onesies. Our little one just outgrew the previous size and I knew I wanted another set for her. I'm actually keeping one from her first set for my memory box because it's so cute :) This brand washes well, is very cute, and fits our little one well ( chart for sizing seems accurate at least for us), not to mention great price!! Also like that the pictures are stitched on because with washing they don't peel off. It was hard to choose a set because gerber has a lot of cute options...went with this one for the color variety and it's as cute as expected! I will certainly be ordering more as she grows!
on September 13, 2016
I bought these for my three week old, who is about 8lbs. The print and color are great on these onsies, and the price is fair for the amount of onsies you're getting. The only problem I have with these is they're on the thinner side of onsies that I have purchased. I would say they're more for layering, or for warmer days, than wearing on their own on a cooler day. They work well for us at night, when I want something on her, but for her not to overheat while swaddled.
The snaps are strong enough to not pop open on their own, but easy enough to unsnap for diaper changes. The fabric is soft and easy for my newborn to move around in.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.