Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite uncharted Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 5 reviews
on November 16, 2014
I have a tall 5 month old whose legs have never fit right into her sleepers. If the legs were long enough, the rest was way too baggy. The ones that weren't baggy smashed her poor feet into and she couldn't extend her leg all the way. We've been working our way through various brands of sleepers trying to find a decent fit, and lo and behold this is it! Fits great on her legs and isn't too baggy. Nice, light breathable cotton. Put it on under her fleece sleep sack and she slept great that night. Will buy more.
on January 1, 2015
I gave 4 stars only because the color is different from the picture. Real color is deep pink, but in the picture it's peach. I tried to look at the picture from different ends, like PC, iPad, mobile phones, the color is just not right. Same problem with the house pattern, the acutal color is much darker than in the picture.

I didn't notice this was snap front. I actually purchased the owl pattern one, it was zip front, which makes diaper change easier. The material is soft and thin, quality is good. Made in India.

I still like this two pack Sleep N Play, would recommend to friends. This packing was bestever I got.
on September 14, 2014
Love these! Easy to put on, comfortable, and the newborn size fits my 7 lb 13 oz girl perfectly. I'm going to buy more for her in larger sizes for when she grows.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.