Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 9, 2013
Our little girl LIVES in sleep n play outfits! She was 6lbs 4oz when we brought her home from the hospital and she was too small for almost all of her newborn clothes! She finally gained enough weight to fit in newborn outfits, but some were still too big. These newborn ones run a little small so they fit perfectly! The material is soft and high quality and very cute!! I love the zip up sleep n plays especially because they are SO easy to get on and off. My husband gets so nervous about dressing our tiny baby, but as long as he's putting her in one of these he's happy to dress her without complaint. He even calls her little cupcake when she wears these adorable outfits :) Very cute and good price, I highly recommend this item.
20 helpful votes
21 helpful votes
on February 8, 2014
Seven dollars for a set of pajamas is a great deal. The designs are cute and the wash up nicely. The 'iron on' decals do peel off a bit after several washes but again, they are $7 for two. This didn't bother me. My daughter will only be in them for a couple months anyway while most likely soiling them often. It's stupid to pay much more for something like this.

For the negative feedbackers, I'm not sure what you expected. If you want better quality then go to a baby boutique store and pay $30 for something that will be worn for 3 months and most likely pooped and peed on. Who irons baby pajamas anyway? I haven't had a problem with these getting wrinkly.
on March 19, 2014
I am very impressed with Amazon Prime-I ordered these and they came in newborn when I ordered 6-9 months. I used the order exchange option and the very same day, my replacement product was on its way and the next day, a UPS driver came with a shipping label and picked up the wrong size item. Kudos, Amazon for standing behind your product and appreciating your customers so much that you handled the issue immediately. I wish such customer service was available everywhere!
on February 2, 2014
These fit well and function properly. However, after the first wash, the pink one has the sticker decals on the front already worn off. Wish both of them had the overall pattern on them like the white one, instead of the cheesy stickers on it.
on April 13, 2014
I bought 3 sets of those very good material after several washes still looks new and it fits my 5 months baby girl i recomand it and welling to buy more.
on April 2, 2014
The cupcakes decorating the dark pink outfit peeled off during the first wash. Otherwise, the fabric is nice and the quality of construction is good.
on January 27, 2014
the poor quality of these pajamas , after the first washing material stretched out, ironing this pajamas was in torment
on November 30, 2013
The colors and patterned prints are attractive in these lighter weight fleece. The quality is quite good for the excellent pricing. My granddaughter is a petite baby, just now growing out of most 9 month size clothing. These sleep n play zip fronts in the 12 month size are shorter in the sleeve length and overall length than "typically" sized 12 month clothing. Consider ordering a size larger!
on December 10, 2013
For the 100% cotton feature and the cute prints the price is quite ok. My baby is quite comfortable and pretty much lives in it while at home. I got about 4 of these in the 3-6 month range and am getting 4 more in the 6-9 month range. However, I feel the sizing runs a little small. My little girl is 4 months old and the 3-6 month stuff fits perfectly right now. I might have to start using the next sizes long before she turns 6 months old. She might be a wee bit tall for her age but she is average size.
on March 6, 2013
Our little one is so wiggly and wild during diaper changes! But these completely irresistible cupcake P.J.'s are so easy to zip her in and out of. she stays warm at night despite having to have her arms thrown up over her head to sleep and yet she's not too bundled up and comfy. She wears cloth diapers and her bum still fits pretty easily in her correct size. If your baby is a bit big or wears really fluffy ones, order up a size.
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.