Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 461 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 496 reviews
on July 25, 2015
I purchased these Gerber-Girls Newborn 6 Pack Variety Socks for three baby dolls I have that are about 12 inches but have pretty big feet. The socks fit perfectly! I bought them to coordinate with some pink outfits I had bought them because their old outfits wore out. They fit just right, and the colors are lovely and just as pictured. I was happy, and my baby dolls were happy, too!
on September 5, 2013
I've found these socks to be too thick for my newborn baby. She has figured out how to get them off her feet in about 2 seconds flat. I think with them being thicker, it allows her to get more leverage and shove them off. I have had much better luck with thinner socks with elastic up top which will somehow usually stay on her feet despite her best efforts to kick them off (most notably gap baby socks).
on May 29, 2014
This was a little too small on my 4 month old and she is only 12 pounds. Recommend sizing up.
on August 27, 2017
Too small. My baby was six months old at purchase and these were too small for her feet. Yet they are supposedly 6-9 months, and other 6-9 month socks fit her well.
on February 17, 2017
These fit my baby girl perfectly. She's 2 months old and I purchased the 0-3. The socks keep her little feet warm and they don't slide off. Will purchase more in the future.
on May 27, 2016
These are reasonably priced for the amount you receive. However, my daughter is cursed with big feet. I am a size 13 and my wife is a size 10. These socks lasted about 1 week before we had to upgrade them. I know that babies grow with the blink of an eye, but dang this was almost too fast.
on June 25, 2013
Adorable socks but my daughter kicked them off immediately. I'm constantly pulling them up or putting them back on her feet.
on May 19, 2014
Not a lot to say about this little cuties - these are lovable.
These may not be the most beautiful on the market, but are well made, soft and long. The material is thick without being coarse or uncomfortable for the sensitive newborn skin. The prints are tiny yet pretty. Funny as it may sound, my little one kept throwing her mittens off all the time and scratch her face with her nails. I use these for her hands when changing diapers, holds in place a little better ;)
on December 15, 2016
These are terry cloth and somewhat larger than regular socks - they work well as booties over cotton socks.
on December 27, 2015
These socks are adorable on my 1 month-old daughter! They coordinate well with the other Gerber outfits that I purchased. They seem to keep my daughter's feet very warm - however, they fall off VERY easily, even after just picking her up from her crib.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.