Gerber Baby-girls 4 Pack Flannel Receiving Blanket-Cat, Pink, One Size
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 100% Cotton
- Machine Wash
- 2" high
- 8.25" wide
- Made of 100-percent brushed cotton
- Ideal for using as a playmate
- 4 pack assorted prints
- Machine wash and dry
Customers Who Bought This Brand Also Shopped For
Gerber flannel blankets keep your little one warm and cozy. Made of 100-percent brushed cotton for the utmost softness and finished edges to prevent fraying. Ideal for using as a playmate, as an extra in the diaper bag and for any indoor or outside activity. 4 pack assorted prints - 30-inchx30-inch. Machine wash and dry. Great item for gift giving!
- Product Dimensions: 10.5 x 8.2 x 2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.4 ounces
- ASIN: B00AYS8U2I
- Item model number: 58090416AG13STD
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 9, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I was also disappointed in the packaging. The pack of blankets did come in a plastic bag, but it seemed like it was placed in there for shipping only. The small pieces of tape keeping the 4 blankets together were dirty. And there were some sort of smudges on the blankets themselves, which is just disgusting. Sure they can be washed and should always be before letting a baby use them, it's just a very disappointing presentation.
This product was bought off of a friends registry, which makes it their decision on what brand they choose. But if it was going to buy flannel receiving blankets for my own child, I would stick with Carter's brand. They are strong, thick, super soft and are a great brand.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
They were the perfect added component on the motorcycle I made for a baby shower. I would buy again from this shipper.Published on May 13, 2014 by Melinda
These are the worst blankets I ever encountered. They are unbelievably thin with the print only on one side. Also, they are very small, I can't imagine swaddling a baby in these.Published on April 22, 2014 by Amazon Customer